Character Post

Guest waeko

Guest pom_one
Originally posted by NewKoncept+Mar 8 2006, 04:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NewKoncept - Mar 8 2006, 04:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KephaOneLove@Mar 7 2006, 03:27 PM

hahahha^^shit i know im an asshole but damn..hhaahhaha..

the legs are cool,,the arms and hands are cool too...but the body is corky(retarded)..

the shirt wrinkles are too big and too ,,well just too??shit i dont know..hahaah..

tighten up the lines rework the proportion on the body then bring it back..peace

ayo in no way did i mean it as a diss! Your hella dope! uhhhhhhh... as if you didnt know

newkon

[/b]

yea he needs to be looking at some anatomical drawing books or that marvel book or just some comics, or do alot of life drawing on the bus and in town n that. cos i think artist like that kepha already know the rules so when they break them it fits but when you havnt done your homework i really shines through

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KephaOneLove

nice batman.!!!

when i was a shorty i used to be obsessed with comic books,,now adays not so much..

but what i would do is redraw the characters the way i wanted..

if you study the way the proportion is layed out the shading, the perspective,,you can learn a whole lot..no lie..

just stip down a person or chik,from all there muscles and big boobs, make'em more hip hop,,normal,,and color how you see fit,,than bam ,,got yourself a character..the more you do this the more you'll remember and you wont need comic book refrences any longer..ya feel me?

but then again...every learns differnet,thats just how i got through shit..i also paiad way too much money for art school.hahahh peace

Originally posted by pom_one+Feb 28 2006, 01:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pom_one - Feb 28 2006, 01:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sins@Feb 28 2006, 05:26 PM

picture0547nu.jpg

not being funny but isnt that copied from a Limp Biscuit Poster? not that i like them

[/b]

MORE IMPORTANLY A LIMPBIZKIT CD COVER DONE BY MEARONE!...tsk tsk man...

Uh yeah nobody wants to see a dick, seriously.

...as you post a phallic drawing.

unless of course that's the point. then carry on.

Phallus schmallus....at least its not ejaculating from it's head. But yeah I do see the irony there, which wasn't intended. No offense man but I don't see where your going unless anything cylindrical reminds you of a dick in which case there's a lot more sites that fit your taste better than this one. Next time they'll be triangles. Sorry! =/

Guest KephaOneLove

i thought those dick lookin characters with the leaves in the back looks dope..homies knows how to color..cant hate on that..

Guest pom_one

another quick sketch, my camara works a bit worse this time though lol

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>

Originally posted by WrIot+Mar 8 2006, 10:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WrIot - Mar 8 2006, 10:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by pom_one@Feb 28 2006, 01:09 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-sins@Feb 28 2006, 05:26 PM

picture0547nu.jpg

not being funny but isnt that copied from a Limp Biscuit Poster? not that i like them

MORE IMPORTANLY A LIMPBIZKIT CD COVER DONE BY MEARONE!...tsk tsk man...

[/b]

WHO : S

I just thourght it was cool god...

Archived