Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KephaOneLove

yo, theres a pretty well known DC5 crew based out of chicago,,they also are known nation wide...i see you have a dc4 crew or something..you should check into whos out there first before you make crews..

otherwise its a fresh drawing...

Originally posted by KephaOneLove@Feb 19 2006, 04:35 PM

yo, theres a pretty well known DC5 crew based out of chicago,,they also are known nation wide...i see you have a dc4 crew or something..you should check into whos out there first before you make crews..

Brought this up to someone from DC5 in the brickslayers forum and never heard back. But definatly nice charactors... and to the fool who's preaching about what's played and whats not...

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

I dont care if it's 3d, b-boy, or what... art is art and its not played out if you're putting up ill shit. And FYI... B-boy charactors can never be played out in graf... graf came from cats doing either heavy metal or bboy ish... look at photos of the old writers... bboy clothes, etc... you cant say we shouldnt do something because its been done before.... if its dope... and its got an ORIGINAL style to it... who cares what the subject is.... thats like saying no one should ever do realistic paintings of nature because its been done so much (RIP Bob Ross)... thats just dumb. I do say DONT BITE!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!!! DONT BITE!!!! But if you pay homage to an artist using one of their images and give props... or if you use a subject thats been done but put your original spin on it... than you're all g....

now humble yourself and recognize dope work and give Kepha his props.

Peace.

Dosa.

Also Kepha... I dont know if you talk to Hecz or Ways but if you didnt get the invite for it I have an international passaround going out to the Chicago area in about a week... pm me if you wanna get a couple of pages in it... it goes to Chi, then to Europe and after that Japan.... finally to L.A....

One.

whats up, DC4 member here.

DC4 is a crew that was started in hawaii about 10 years ago,

they had no idea that there was a DC5 crew in existence...

but hey, you're in chicago and we're in hawaii. i respect the DC5 cats, but that doesnt mean we're going to just change our crew name because theres a crew with a similiar name. peace love & respect from the aloha state. you do your thing and we'll do ours. stay up

Originally posted by KephaOneLove@Feb 19 2006, 04:35 PM

AYO,

THANKS FOR THE INFO, IM SURE YOU READ ON HAWAIIS DC4 FROM ANOTHER DC4 MEMBER OUT IN HAWAII. BOTH DC'S STAND FOR SOMETHING DIFF. IT'S JUST THE ABREV. FORM. KIND OF LIKE

JAY... SHORT FOR JAKE, JAMES, JASON, ECT... NO ONES TRYING TO BITE HERE, ITS JUST CONVIENT SOMETIMES...

BY THE WAY I'M GLAD YOU LIKED MY CHARACTER... I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING YOU WORK FOR AWHILE AND YOUR HELLA DOPE. I POSTED A REQUEST BEFORE, BUT GOT NO RESPOND. WANNA HIT ONE UP FOR ME?

HOLLA,

NEWKON

-------------

DC4 (HAHAHA) DEFCOM4

Originally posted by th3_monk@Feb 20 2006, 10:55 PM

mecos those characters look pretty freaky but still dope

Newkon good going representing HAWAII man. ($300 for markers man looks worth it but i guess that's what you gotta do to get a good turn out)

Thanks fool ... those are old as fuck though.

Originally posted by TAPS it@Feb 21 2006, 10:13 AM

i think that is omen...just under a different name?...if not i looks like omens work...

yea me too... Hey OMEN if thats you wanna do an exchange? I really like your shit! Hey OMEN if that s not you want do and exchange? I really like your shit! Hey SLOWJAM if your not OMEN wannna exchange? Because your killin it!!!!!!!!

"SMART people catch on fast!" Im kinda smart!

NEWKON

----------------------------

DEFCOM FORCES