Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FACT: if you post up a sketch with a skull in it, no matter what angle, what shape, and someone will always say....." CAN2 BITE?"....get off that calling someone out shit.... everything has been done before, graff didnt start last year.

Decyferon: I like those heads, I do something sorta like that, but you seem to have your own style goin' with it and shit.

<ma>: I like the skull, and the dude smokin' a doob is tight too.

RAKE_RAKE_RAKE: Not sure if I'm feeling the character... Their heads just don't seem to match the bodies. I do like the pig though.

City: Kinda cool, your style is a little off, but I like the concept.

cuze: Not really feeling it. If you're gonna sketch it with pencil first, you could prolly get it a little cleaner. But that character with the baggy pants and shit seems a little played anyway, I dunno though, just my personal opinion.

And here's some recent stuff from me, the first is a new character and the second is kind of a revamped guy I used to do:

2383004795_bb3646c884_o.jpg

Decyferon: I like those heads, I do something sorta like that, but you seem to have your own style goin' with it and shit.

<ma>: I like the skull, and the dude smokin' a doob is tight too.

RAKE_RAKE_RAKE: Not sure if I'm feeling the character... Their heads just don't seem to match the bodies. I do like the pig though.

City: Kinda cool, your style is a little off, but I like the concept.

cuze: Not really feeling it. If you're gonna sketch it with pencil first, you could prolly get it a little cleaner. But that character with the baggy pants and shit seems a little played anyway, I dunno though, just my personal opinion.

And here's some recent stuff from me, the first is a new character and the second is kind of a revamped guy I used to do:

2383004795_bb3646c884_o.jpg

air whats up i used to see you on peel, feeling the new one.

Archived