Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shoot aint bin on this thread in a minute... good shit good shit, no surprises from rubeek and dixie lol freshh. Yh rubeek i'm a londoner but i jus moved o NYC. Were u from blud??

Perth, Western australia, mate :)

I asked coz there are two writers (that I'm not really familiar with) in the same crew who write supa and cola over here

Just randomly wondering if you were one of em

not a drawn charo but yeah it has a character in it

xudebrick194sml.jpg

Haha wut r the odds, and i thought it was one of the few names that wasnt taken lol dnt matter as i was thinkin of changin my name soon anyways too many people know my face and the name supa so cant really put dat on a wall...but aside from that ur new piece is DOPE!! and australia is sick, went there a while back had a fuckin good time. so cheers to australia mate :)

gregory hines (kidding)

gregoryhines-97.jpg

gas-97.jpg

char-98.jpg

does anyone remember when bitchy cunty girls called themselve "riot girls?" this was a joke on them. tried making it look like some simon and garfunkel hippy characters. R.B. stands for "riot boys."

riotboys-93.jpg

THESE ARE ALL OLD DRAWINGS, JUST THOUGHT I'D POST THEM FOR SHITS AND FUCKING GIGGLES.

^^ im sorry who are you? that is a fucking mean sketch, until you can post a character even half as good as that keep your mouth shut. its all just stupid internet beef you little toy

^^ im sorry who are you wa wa wa shut the fuck up. im your father, and you were my mistake. Just mind your own business lil bitch.

looks like another cyber tough guy. wow, just what every graffiti forum needs, another tough guy on the internet. graff culture is all about being a fucking cyber thug now. five posts so far for faakap, and all are just shit talking from behind a keyboard. nothing says tough guy like typing skills and calling dudes "bitches." it's too bad there are so many fucking kids out there, that think graff is all about being a fucking thug. it's too bad most of them thinking talking shit in a fucking web forum IS thug.

Archived