Character Post

Guest waeko

thanks for all the comments, i appreciate them.

yea im not really feeling the zabuza that much. i use prisma, design and design 2 markers. the vegeta was done using prisma and design markers and everything else was done with prismas. the zabuza came out like shit because i didnt have that much of a color selection when i did it, and i kept starting and stopping so i had try to cover my mistakes. basically when coloring all i do is try to work as fast and neatly as i can while paying attention to what im doing.

p.s. designs, chartpaks and copics are way better than prismas imo, just cant find any in my area. i dont really like using prismas but i have a ton of them so i might as well use them.

Eyes are useful...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought i'd try this out, and see how destroyed i get. this is my first post in here, and i just want to state that i'm not a graff artist, and the stuff i'm posting is more simplistic cartoony shit. if anything, i'm a sticker geek, not a graff writer. feel free to destroy me, i know i ain't shit.

convienent store burgular: (sorry if it's too big)

370651409_e7b0dbeee2_b.jpg

i draw heads, because i suck at drawing bodies:

370606902_cf82444500.jpg

370606901_51d5ab9c68.jpg

318309208_38852a12ff_b.jpg

skulls:

370651406_421f80e3d2_b.jpg

Yo, those characters dont even look bad, you shouldnt put disclaimers before your own stuff. makes you look like you are really serious about unknown opinions. but anywayz bump ^^^ those.

thanks man, i seriously appreciate it. the disclaimer is because i've seen how people shit talk, and i've also seen how much skill is on here. i just don't want to front like i'm something that i'm not, and if people are going to talk shit --i want them to know it isn't going to bother me. i also don't know how my style fits into a graff forum. people hate too much on stuff that isn't strictly graff based, i guess i felt like i might be the recipient of that kind of heat. thanks again man.

Haha earl don't worry about internet shit talkers. I post my stuff up here and have yet to get destroyed. You just gotta watch your attitude and not come off as a cocky, pompous prick and people leave you alone or better yet, help you.

This is from a while ago, but i feel like posting it because of recent zombie posts.

300761655_c442a644d1.jpg

Ignore the handstyle please.

oh i'm not cocky or a pompous prick. i know my own, and even if i were king shit of fuck mountain --i see no need to down on anyone who is less. i'm more about working with others, than against them. here's a painting i did. it's water color on clayboard. i named it "she kissed so many guys she got herpes." the viewer is supposed to guess which dude hooked her up with the herp.

375257645_e882a455bf.jpg

a quick doodle:

370653785_d8a602bb22.jpg

self portrait on a postal sticker:

318309202_28a8eadfb3.jpg

^^ i wasn't implying you were, just commenting on why i don't get bitched out in this thread for being a toy.

Onto the pictures.

1st one is fucking funny, i think it's either the guy with the 'stache or the guy on his right.

Not liking the second so much, mainly the mouth and donald trump-esqe hair.

3rd once is nice. Not sure putting your name on it is such a good idea if you plan on putting it up. Disregard if thats not your real name...

that's cool, i didn't think you were implying anything, thanks though. everyone always says the moustache guy gave her the herp --proving my point. people don't trust moustaches anymore. as for the second one, "trump hair" --that's a riot. how about the edward penis hands? as for the name, yeah it's a fake. ESQ stands for esquire --not a crew.

thanks man, i seriously appreciate it. the disclaimer is because i've seen how people shit talk, and i've also seen how much skill is on here. i just don't want to front like i'm something that i'm not, and if people are going to talk shit --i want them to know it isn't going to bother me. i also don't know how my style fits into a graff forum. people hate too much on stuff that isn't strictly graff based, i guess i felt like i might be the recipient of that kind of heat. thanks again man.

graff or no graff those characters are sick

Archived