Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeh i just rack or buy black i find its the only ok color for coverage but have you found and good caps that dont leak?

which black is good, flat or gloss?

If u dont want it to leak i would try lettin some pressure out, the reason most caps leak is because of how much paint they put out, try letting out a decent amount of pressure it should help you with your problem.

fuck osh paint!!!i was usin that shit and suddenly i noticed that all of my new glove was black. messy and shitty...it was one of those fabric gloves that are dipped in chemical resistant palstic and it got all over the fukin fabric...then i tried doin some flares and the shit splattered all over , i even got a fatass black spot on my forearm...

I use OSH black and white. They are very good

YEAH!!! now all rusto has to do is stop thinning it with so much pressure and its back to the good stuff from the 80/90's.

Yeah the new valves have like shitty paint, i think they put even more pressure in these cans. I tried a female valve "MANGO" color from american accents and a male valve and found that the male valve had thinner paint.

any one found a female cap that works bout like a rusto fat(orange dot) cuz everyting i have tried has blown up on me,,

umm.......i think there is......cheack artprimo.com and places like that;.......i would get em but i never got a male can. fell kinda bad for you.:(

ay yo im gettin into spray paint now (i been more of a inkhead since i first started writing) i dont got any questions like how do you get paint out the can

but my only question is why do people always spray a lil paint out b4 they start doing a piece or throwup or wht eva?

is it so when u first start u dont get that big dot that drip? or wht is it?

it's because they want to make sure the paint is working right i think....thats why i do...cause one time i didn't and one can of paint started brown and turned black.........it was weird...

so ever since i started cheacking befor i do a piece.:p

american accents summer squash is the best yellow i've ever seen. actually, american accents in general is pretty good, thick like rusto, nice colors.. for some reason i can't outline with krylon. i don't know what i'm doing wrong, but everytime i try, it comes out in a fat line, really drippy, even when i let the pressure out of the can, go right up against the wall and do my lines as fast as i can.. it's strange..

Try a thinner... CAP>>>>>LOL<<<<<<<

Archived