VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by stylus1@Nov 24 2004, 09:09 AM

it's 4am, my previous plans fell through tonight, i might be mad at, so whatup cibs, let's bench and paint some secret spots tonight, mr jack daniels ain't gonna hold me down

:hatred: :burn: :heated: get off that bitch ass nigga we off that girl and squeeze dumb triggaz :hatred: yoo tou think you the ladies man,but you not you not tim robbins jyou take skrapns and skoblings :hatred: :hatred: ditch goblins ...bullets keep you hoppin like hobbitts :hatred: yu hog-wart hogart-bitch-you probly fuckin pussy fart, I dont know though...you ho. :hatred:

Originally posted by Mr Rad Pants@Nov 25 2004, 09:52 PM

k. rogers i got this new black book man and we live in the same state and shit and i'm sayin hit it up dude i'll give you some of my cool stickers. maybe we can make out or somethin too while we're at it

alright fine, fuck it, you know i was thinking it would be more fun to bench with another writer, as opposed to alone. But i guess i was totally wrong, new thing must be to attack everyone for doing any little thing. This is fucking ridiculous, and obnoxious as shit, you don't even fucking know me, who i am, or what i'm like. so fuck it, one of these days, one of these fucking days,

rogers, if you ever wanna bench, you'll know where i'm at

well after midnight. im gone....... seein how many motherfuckers are goin to the commonwealth cup tomorrow. check it out..... il be there

uva verses tech. shit should be close!!!!! bring some liquor and join the party!

oh yea, stylus i did go over that 1up i saw on the train, fuck you too! faggots wanna fuck up my shit, ill go ahead and destroy your trains with no hesitation! 2 a week ill be wreckin your bullshit! see what happens when you fuck with me! your fuckin stupid for startin shit!

try crew-vp- here for destruction-fuck quality CIBS .STYLUS.ONRE

WE HATE YOU TOO!

hell well, let's not take this to steel, i don't intend to, i know a few of you will read this, i can't hold myself accountable for someone else and that's that, whether i write with them or not, those of you who do know what he's talking about - I'm not naive, i know this isn't a concern to you who may be involved, or even aware for that matter - i'm not supid,

point is, there's a lot of stupid pointless shit that forced this to exist, either way, let's keep it where it started if it has to continue even though i'd rather it just go away, i like seeing quality pumped out, and i like seeing quality when i bench, and i really don't see it as a valid reason to fuck up rolling pieces period.

One - Cibs, chill out, that's pretty drastic and ridiculous, we're boys, but i really don't see it exactly the same way,

Two - no more discussion over the internet, i think this is part of the reason the last one was shut down

You can call me a pussy, you can call me a kiss ass, you can call me a bitch, you can say i have no respect (which flat out ain't true, for most, and that shit is based on the personality of someone, and i'm not really thinking that of anyone on this board), you can say whatever the fuck you want, we're just people here, i'm not loosing sleep over this shit, and for the most part, i really don't care what any of you think,

I'm trying to keep a level head, like i always do,

A lot of people have misconceptions about me, and about those i write with, and really who gives a fuck, there isn't much i can do about it, this beef has little point in my opinion, and i'm not gonna be the one to push it any farther if i dont have to

Either i'm (or my crew) paying my dues, or i'm straight up being bullied, time will tell, i'll answer in reality when and if i feel it is truly necessary,

don't get me wrong, i'm heated about some of it, i think some of its fucked up, time will tell is all i can really say

vtptonbing.... what train exactly did you cross out? are you bullshitting? .what do you write? i dont even know who you are but i do know your name because you dropped your fucking email address. dumbshit.

stylus, thanks for keeping cool. i'll start differentiating between you and your friends' work now.

Archived