BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so lemme get this straight... you write "druske" and the other one writes "rusk"... sorry but uhhh... are you fucking stupid????

Wrong chief. I wouldn't let that info even slip on this mutherfucker. Don't lump me in with the random interweb moron. As far as this forum's concerned, I'm just a fan of the art.

YEAH WHAT THE FUCKS UP WITH THOSE HANDS!? angry show em how its done!?! haha what a joke... YOU WRITE DRUSKE AND RUSK!? damn i think the only orginal thing to do is write DUSK. YEAH thats original. angry id like to shake your hand. your hallows off stpaul are still running. HEY atleast you got something on the streets... i usually keep to myself and dont pollute this tread with the nonesence. but cmon... yeah ERGE dont suck. but who the fuck would know what an erge was unless they lookd under a bridge. yeah you got some fills on the southwest, CONGRADULATIONS... yall some clowns, if you ant down with BS then YOU ANT DOWN... always on someones dick! ARAB, SHY, DYMES, WAYS, etc...

forreal though, yall need to grow some balls and stop swinging from everyone elses.. FORREAL shut the fuck up, nooone wants to hear it..

YEAH WHAT THE FUCKS UP WITH THOSE HANDS!? angry show em how its done!?! haha what a joke... YOU WRITE DRUSKE AND RUSK!? damn i think the only orginal thing to do is write DUSK. YEAH thats original. angry id like to shake your hand. your hallows off stpaul are still running. HEY atleast you got something on the streets... i usually keep to myself and dont pollute this tread with the nonesence. but cmon... yeah ERGE dont suck. but who the fuck would know what an erge was unless they lookd under a bridge. yeah you got some fills on the southwest, CONGRADULATIONS... yall some clowns, if you ant down with BS then YOU ANT DOWN... always on someones dick! ARAB, SHY, DYMES, WAYS, etc...

forreal though, yall need to grow some balls and stop swinging from everyone elses.. FORREAL shut the fuck up, nooone wants to hear it..

FAG

who the fuck are you you lil bitch.. come say shit to my face so i can slap you in yours... and druske rusk pick a new word or don't write in balto....

yo sofe, stop writing, the s,o and e are mine...

dont start saying things again...im pretty sure everything was settled at sowebo, so i wouldnt start piping in on conversations that don't even involve you....let them do their thing and you stay out of it, just as I am...

dont start saying things again...im pretty sure everything was settled at sowebo, so i wouldnt start piping in on conversations that don't even involve you....let them do their thing and you stay out of it, just as I am...

franky i was just saying theres only so many letter combinations... and so many writers,,:scrambled:

Archived