BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: BALTIMORE/smalltimore

yo soaker why dont you stop talking and post some shit up...atleast someones puttin something up on this dead thread...

it dont matter about the amount of talk... at least Soaker is posting walls or street graff.

and again... fuck those trains. it doesnt matter if you seen people posting trains in here... THEY DONT BELONG HERE

its quite simple... its like you guys are missing that "understanding simple procedure" gene that allows u to read and process information that this isnt the train forum.

really what makes you think we want to see all of your first train paintings :shakehead: or your boys' ONE STYLE over again

ya 1 Dimensional

Allright everyone lets not get all hateful and shit...Brian has a good point and so do others. Angryoprhan started a good freight post for baltimore. When people were posting there I checked it out frequently. It would look better if poeple did use that thread for these freight pics, although I have also posted freights on here as well. And FFH, I do post but that argument "atleast I post pics" doesnt really hold any water. If I come on here and post mountain dew ads that some graf head did it would be out of place. So the same thing is with the freights. Or at least show some discretion when you chose to post them. Maybe the nicest one and spread them out or some shit. Yo its just the internet so dont take it too seriously, but at the same time lets try and keep it organized..........Lets use the thread angryorphan started for freights.

Oh and it would be good if you do chose to post a freight on here that it is not some head from wisconsin whose car happened to land in the yard...peace...

SOAKERS got a point. This is a BRICKSLAYERS thread but what has become of it is REGIONAL. Look through the topics and youll see almost every city worth a damn in the country. My point is that what has been created is a REGIONAL Baltimore thread despite the title of the forum. I dont understand why people are going to bitch about posting BALT freights in this thread I mean pictures are pictures AND IF ITS PAINTED IN BALTIMORE THEN I BELIEVE IT HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE POSTED HERE, however those freights rollin through belong in metalheads. Im not sayin we CANT use the metal heads regional thread, Im just sayin that it shouldnt be an arguement if some freights get posted here. Many well known writers come to this city to visit and this city is know for its freight output. Bombing here doesnt have shit compared to other citys especially since ERO and APES and DYER stepped back, and people who say theyre hardcore bombers well I only see a handfull of people out there holding to their word. Thats tough work since it comes and goes with the buff. Whether you paint trains or not you should accept the fact that the freight scene here is strong. There arent that many walls to go paint so as far as cement canvas goes, looks like brickslayins mostly gonna be tags.

yeah, baltimore is known for its trains, but its really well known for the handstyles along with philly. as far as not many walls for cement canvas,,,, you just need to look. there hundreds of wall spots out there...........and i dont mind seeing freights in here at all despite the title of the forum, as long as there baltimore writers.

Flatop R got mad knowledge and obviously been around for a while...got some dope old pics too..thats the tightest shit in this thread...posting the same tired ass fr8s is weak...bottom line...that KAOS fr8 is wak as shit and dont burn...and it aint even on brick...

Im just talk and shit cause its cool you know...like posting the same fr8s is cool you know...That SKY is nice, on the come back...met that head back in 95 and shit...good people...BMORE got lots of bombing...APES killed shit yeah, so did ERO, but where are they now....SHAKEN killing it BIG time....ALTER ARAB SPYE, shiiittt...seen JOME hitting it up nice with DUSK on the east side...BENCHED that DYST ERO car the other day...had that AREK whole car that I think been riding around for a few years now...It was a nice line up

MEAR always putting in MAD work....east to west north to south....

ORICLE hit shit real heavy...doin the damn thang fo real....BONK always smashin it up

CASPA doin the damn thing...Them KSW cats doin it up nice...yeah yeah yeah....

whatever...

Archived