BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: BALTIMORE/smalltimore

yall just be fucking the thread up with that bullshit...god damn...

same old shit posted like every 5th page for the last 2 years....

Hey if you want to know what the fuck them KAOS is over call a nigga...they might be over you ...man this shit is retarded...

half those fucking writers aint even from BMORE...clown ass younings...

And we all know how important this thread is to get a rep you know....hahhaaaaaa...every time some new tight shit gets on here...that is on walls or brick...some herb has to come and post like 20 of the same old freight shit and bury it...its some funny shit really though...

yo i'd call a nigga - but nigga's phones not working... its not over me.. we have no beef

Whos phone? Mine?...Me nigga or you nigga...:p Crye got my #. I got beef, lots of it, for sale and shit. Burgers, steaks, meat balls....shiiiiittt. Got some A1 sauce fo it and shit as well. Got some tuna too...yeah but that was some old ATB shit...down in DC actually...beef with them you know....Funny thing the beef came from them capping some KSW...and other shit... but aint no one from "KSW" got balls enough anymo to do shit...Hey but DBK aint got problems with them boys anymore so its a dead issue...Actually I fuck with them ATB boys...they about they business...;)

Archived