murder one dunn(KANSAS CITY)

fuckin...bub

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do Kansas City writers focus more time on piecing than crushing the city?

why is Kansas City ran by out of towners, and why do local writers allow this and befriend the out of towners instead of holding their city down?

whiskeydick must be a member of the keeping it real police

everybody look out! keeping it real police are here!

don't you know that asking why is simply a circular statement? anybody answering a why question only gets caught in that circle. why doesn't my daddy love me? sounds like a 3 year old got trained and ended up on the keeping it real police's payroll. why why why????

whiskeydick must be a member of the keeping it real police

everybody look out! keeping it real police are here!

don't you know that asking why is simply a circular statement? anybody answering a why question only gets caught in that circle. why doesn't my daddy love me? sounds like a 3 year old got trained and ended up on the keeping it real police's payroll. why why why????

awww kansas city, a vacation spot to out of town writers who want to king a city in just 3 days. this shit makes me sick, all you art school pussies keep worrying about the aesthetics of your piece and bumping this thread, and dont forget to post the same pics over and over...hahaha kansas city graffiti died along time ago, let it die.

sounds like you morons are spending more time behind the computer than actually out in the city. if you can recall to even late 90's early 2000's there were at least 5 crews bombing the city and now less than 5 people, do i need to spell them out, no wont matter, none of you fools were even around then. BUMP kansas city for being filled with bedroom bombers and wannabes.

sounds like you morons are spending more time behind the computer than actually out in the city. if you can recall to even late 90's early 2000's there were at least 5 crews bombing the city and now less than 5 people, do i need to spell them out, no wont matter, none of you fools were even around then. BUMP kansas city for being filled with bedroom bombers and wannabes.

whiskeydick are you fucking skitzophrenic? KC had bombing in the late 90's / early 2000's? 5 crews were doing this? are we talking about the same KC here?

late 90's / early 2000's had piecing and straight letters. There is possibly a single person I can think of from that time frame that did actual throw ups and I still never saw him do them in KC. In all reality KC was built on out of towners showing locals how to paint. This goes back to the 80's if you want to act like an old man and talk about history. If it wasn't for out of towners then there really wouldn't have been a local scene.

i'm thinking you're just plain skitzophrenic because the definition of schitzophrenia is withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied in varying degrees by other emotional, behavioral, or intellectual disturbances.

yes... this sounds like you right now

yeah, everybody sucks...blah blah blah

graffiti is so 1998 son. it's played out, we sell drugs and beat hookers with handfulls of hangers now...duh. get with the program.

mommy, can i have some money for heroin...i mean paint???

now, go wrestle a midget.

Archived