THE BLAIR GRAFF PROJECT...

SF1

Originally posted by RoofTopKilla

you hiked all that way to do a blue blob? an then tagged up rocks???? Your friend doesnt deserve that layup..............

:lol: :lol: NAW HOMIE, I DID A COUPLE STRAIGHTLETTERS TOO, BUT I WASNT FEELIN EM ENOUGH TO POST.

THAT "BLUE BLOB" IS CALLED A THROWIE JACKASS. AND I'M GUESSING THAT IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS BY THE FACT THAT YOU LIKE TO TALK SHIT BUT NEVER BACK IT UP WITH YOUR NAME.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SF1

:lol: :lol: NAW HOMIE, I DID A COUPLE STRAIGHTLETTERS TOO, BUT I WASNT FEELIN EM ENOUGH TO POST.

THAT "BLUE BLOB" IS CALLED A THROWIE JACKASS. AND I'M GUESSING THAT IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS BY THE FACT THAT YOU LIKE TO TALK SHIT BUT NEVER BACK IT UP WITH YOUR NAME.

'

well the fact you did acouple straight letters an the only good thing that came out of it was that blob........ i mean "throwie"............ that doesnt say much now does it.

no more replying to you.....your more toy than GI joe riding barbies dream car thru lego land...........NAW HOMIE NAWWW

Guest crack is wack

i always get a kick out of big headed guys who use silver for final outlines.... get a clue dude the post would have been acceptable but you self promo'd some bullshit.

now if you dont mind i'm gonna put on my polo tic and floss to the club:D

Originally posted by RoofTopKilla

'

well the fact you did acouple straight letters an the only good thing that came out of it was that blob........ i mean "throwie"............ that doesnt say much now does it.

no more replying to you.....your more toy than GI joe riding barbies dream car thru lego land...........NAW HOMIE NAWWW

THE FACT THAT YOU ALWAYS GOT SOMETHING TO SAY WITHOUT BACKING UP YOUR WORDS WITH YOUR NAME SAYS ALOT.

REAL EAZY POPPIN SHIT BEHIND A SCREEN NAME AINT IT?

BE A MAN AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE. OTHERWISE YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER 12OZ. DICKEATIN TOY.

Originally posted by crack is wack

i always get a kick out of big headed guys who use silver for final outlines.... get a clue dude the post would have been acceptable but you self promo'd some bullshit.

:lol: :lol: OH SHIT! NOW I GOT A BIG HEAD CAUSE I USED SILVER TO SHELL A THROWIE???<----:lol: :lol:

YO FYI I'M NOT A "BENCHER". SOMETIMES I FLICK SHIT WHILE I'M PAINTING TRAINS. I FIGURED YOU FREIGHTSTERS WOULD APRECIATE SOME FLICKS. YOU KNOW, LIKE MAYBE ONE OR TWO OF YOU ARE IN MY FLICKS SO I'M SHOWING YOU THAT I SEEN YOUR SHIT. AS FOR THIS OBSESION AGAINST HEADS THAT POST THEIR OWN SHIT--->:lol: :lol: YALL CRACK ME UP FOR REAL. I WRITE MY NAME ON SHIT TO SELF PROMOTE. I RISK MY FREEDOM IN THE NAME OF SELF PROMOTION. AND I KNOW I'M FAR FROM THE DOPEST WRITER OUT THERE BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF IM'A GO THROUGH THE TIME AND HASSLE OF POSTING ALL THESE FLICKS OF PEOPLE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WITHOUT THROWING IN A LITTLE SELF-PROMO!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/SFONE/CNTRLDBYHATERED.jpg'>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived