esay crew. (aht, cha-cha-cha-chah!)

Originally posted by cpc620

anihs'> aniit'> anijb'> animv'> anio3'> anioz'> aniq8'> anits'> aniuu'> anivm'> anix0'>

Even though some members of ESAY aren't on speaking terms its still one of the citys rawist mother fucking crews and u cant deny that...

NICE KID! you made sure to block out that RTS tag uderneath that HARE tag...no future with a past....thank you

MELO 1 RTSOLDIERS 2004 DELIK RELM ONCH TEAZ TEK REMS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StyleAssasin

your rirgt, there not even in the same ball park, people like to talk though,, especialy behind the comfort of a fake screen name... cowardsssssssssssssss

fuck these new kids mang. if they knew anything about history they would understand how awe-inspiring relms work was or rather is to some of us. most of these kids dont have the privilege of painting with some one of his caliber. they will never understand that the reason that the esay styles have similarities. you dont have to prove anything to me i got eyes that see the truth. some of these kids are just blind with envy. boston has become a green hell. i said it before and ill say it again, its a sad day in history when even relm gets dissed at beverly legal.

peace sieser mybrosdestroy. repp'n witch city

Archived