esay crew. (aht, cha-cha-cha-chah!)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by StyleAssasin

also look for the floating relm dead letter on that last pic, at the top edge of the building he painted,,just floating,,, 2 for 1

that spot is mad hairy i almost fell from the fire ecape when it started to rip away from the building last winter i think it was. now its all fixed up they put new windows in and took down the green wood covers. i hope they fixed the ecape too lol. picture the head line on that .

THIRTY ECAPE BLAZE ONLY TO DIE IN FIRE ECAPE COLLAPSE!

thats on the real.

you know whats sad? sad is when relm the greatest n.shore writer gets dissed at beverly legal. the wall that him, sick156 and monk opened. these kids dont know shit about sa blt od 5av war ic dck imok sports and on and on and dont want to know. fuck when i was starting to see graff for what it is. sa, mainly diz and relm, was like the kings of the walls in my mind. and in lynn it was true

Originally posted by StyleAssasin

if this was 92, ther would be to many pics to fit on here

Originally posted by 781

yo melo thats the train that homeboys was tring to pull cards with. ill link it up if i gots the softwear still on my drive. what a joke. that shits not even close to the relm joint. i meen the fills match but aint that the point here.

your rirgt, there not even in the same ball park, people like to talk though,, especialy behind the comfort of a fake screen name... cowardsssssssssssssss