VANCOUVER VOLUME 1.

this orphan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by Al Green@Apr 4 2005, 04:16 PM

theres already a zealot.. so whoever is writing that.. should find another name.

yes. i agree.

ZEALOT TRANSCEND, FLOE, SWS, FA......

I've been thinking about putting together a low budget, all-Northwest, all-bombing magazine for awhile now but, I just really haven't had the time or the money to travel and take ALL the pics myself, unfortunatley. That is where you come in..

If you would like to see this happen, send me your flicks!? No freights. No pieces/productions. NOTHING LEGAL. "Street art" is cool too; stencils, posters, etc. Think Blood Wars only strictly B.C., Washington and Oregon state. Later issues might include other areas depending on the amount (and more so, the quality) of the flicks I recieve. If I can't get the money together, I will just publish it online for you to print at home but, I'd rather print it myself. It all really depends on future advertisers and you. Honestly, I don't have the money to make a zine (nor do I expect to make a profit). I do, however, have the skills to get this done. I used to run a pretty popular northwest graffiti website..

Send HIGH QUALITY FLICKS ONLY toborn2runmagazine@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...

Archived