OKLAHOMA THREAD :::::: MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T KNOW

paperlabels

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always talking shit why don't you go noodling or whatever it is you do in Claremore.

dont tell him to noodle...battle him!

If I had an negative opinion on your work I would be prepared to back it up with a battle...Not sure if I know Gnasty or not but I would be willing to bet he/she is game for that!

Git'm Frito!

btw where the flicks go on this thread? Guess Im not the only lazy one around here l8ly! LOL

Thanks,

Mr. Don King

dont tell him to noodle...battle him!

If I had an negative opinion on your work I would be prepared to back it up with a battle...Not sure if I know Gnasty or not but I would be willing to bet he/she is game for that!

Git'm Frito!

btw where the flicks go on this thread? Guess Im not the only lazy one around here l8ly! LOL

Thanks,

Mr. Don King

I know Gnasty and He knows me. Saved his ass a couple of times. I'll post some flicks so he can clown but first We'll Battle what he is calling a coloring book. Don You can decide who wins since I don't think I know you.

Speaking of a Children's Coloring Book? I was looking through this thread and came acrosss this. I think the one you are calling a coloring book burnt this piece of dog shit.

[ATTACH]143736[/ATTACH]See if this works?

okay. whatever you say my chef.

anyways. back to pictures.

DSC05699.jpg

DSC05697.jpg

DSC05696.jpg

oh. and if anyone knows who this genisis kid and zerk is. get at me in a pm.

Looks like you know who he is or your boy Swank. Since it looks like you guys all used the same fire extinguisher.

are you fucking kidding me?! you dont know shit dude.

and the coloring book remark was about everything BUT the abort piece. Whoever did the aqua teen characters sucked. no comparison to the ones rocked in the picture you searched for and posted up.

and im sure you have never saved my ass. not once. only a VERY select few from the city i fuck with and very highly doubt that your one of those.

WAR PK owns the city.

Uh oh, virtual art fight. ::ducks::

In other news, I saw on the evening news just last evening (and what a lovely evening it was) that the Tulsa Club building downtown now has a new owner and those lucky adjacent property owners will no longer have to put up with the abandoned, graffiti covered, homeless harboring, nest of debauchery...because it is about to be renovated.

Back when I was a kid, I loved the Mad Max series of movies. I still have fantasies about Road Warrior type scenarios. Lord willing, I'm tryng to live long enough to see it with my own eyes...lol. Or I guess I could just move to Iraq or New Orleans or something.

roadwarriorcarrates.jpg

Tell me this dosn't look fun.