OKLAHOMA THREAD :::::: MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T KNOW

paperlabels

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody have flicks of the new mural on 10th & Detroit downtown? Did it this past weekend but my photos came out kinda blurry...

I couldn't find bro, put the pic up. I was on 10 last week and was going east to find detroit but i couldn't find it, drove for like 20 mins east on 10th.

If you can find Home Depot on 10th... then you can find this wall. It's right across the street... kinda. Like I said, my pics came out like shit. Was hoping to see some pics from someone else.

The wall is me, Eratik, Sker and Sadat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

There are no heads in Tulsa....too many legals running and not enough street action. I think I only saw action from that kid Despise long long ago, other than that there ain't no UZI or DKT....

If you can't hit the streets then hit the metal, hell there's plenty of it out there

i don't know about tulsa but i know down on southside there's not that many, just a few

what southside? are you talking southside of tulsa? if so you prob dont see anything cause thats the rich side and nothings out there to hit really. if you talking about okc or anywhere else. my bad.

There are no heads in Tulsa....too many legals running and not enough street action. I think I only saw action from that kid Despise long long ago, other than that there ain't no UZI or DKT....

If you can't hit the streets then hit the metal, hell there's plenty of it out there

there's a full time buff in Tulsa so you may not see the work that's been painted there... Not saying Tulsa has enough illegal writers however there are definitely some.

• 1 month later...

yeah you are right about the gambling and becoming tattoo artists too they are popping up more then nail salons.I use to live in tenn. and I would always go to nashville to skate and I would always see the revolt bridge he did it still stands!!!

I wanna move back there cause I just can't find any in okc.

they are all scattred about and it sucks.

yeah you are right about the gambling and becoming tattoo artists too they are popping up more then nail salons.I use to live in tenn. and I would always go to nashville to skate and I would always see the revolt bridge he did it still stands!!!

I wanna move back there cause I just can't find any in okc.

they are all scattred about and it sucks.

hey man what u write?????

muhfuckin nomaq. whaddup. member boyblue?

quit bitchin bout oklahoma. ii come thru there form time to time and catch some wreck. the city never even sees it coming most the time.

mad writers have come out of that state. wick, rhak, codak, not to mention the uzi killers and the new heads norte/tron, ozone, reverse and whoever else that have been making the fucking city paper and 5:00 news for wrecking shit.

only reason theres not much of a graff scene is cause you motherfuckers aren't out crushing. you're at home bitching on a computer about how no one's crushing.

so who's fault is it?

Archived