against me!

jakepaints

so who here likes them? theyre pretty much all ive been listening to lately, so amazing. theyre new cd is good but not as good as the other ones but still awesome. anyway, if you like em, talk about why they rule, if you dont, get the fuck out and if youve never heard of em download every possible song

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if youve never heard them some good songs to start with are:

those anarco punks are mysterious

walking is still honest

sink, florida, sink

the disco before the breakdown

this one hidden track i found is like their best song

scream until your coughing up blood

baby im an anarchist

pints of guiness make you strong

tune in to the transmission blast off switch on confuse inertia's state of affairs a still frame can still create motion my rest is still on the go my motion is in unrest i know for myself i am consumed by the magnitude travel and transport a grand collaboration of movement i'm caught up in the orbit there's no apparatus malfunction the signal is out i swear i just breathed napoleon in his carbon floating in the oxygen i'm revolving in the rotation i don't know where

They used to be good, but now they suck because the lead singer sounds like a character from the muppets.

And all of the crusty anarchists lifestylists listen to them and don't shut up. Man lifestyle anarchists suck butt with a straw. I saw them play once when they didn't suck. But now they suck.

Archived