Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a clew where it is but I think the peices originaly are as follow: (I don't remember all of them if anyone knows the missing ones i think they were all from Subway Art, unfortunently I don't have the book soo i'm gessing from memory) :

Sab Kase2 (?) Richie(seen) Daze Seen 2Many(Dondi) Kel (Zephyr?) (?) Erni and (?)

Originally posted by Formose@Feb 25 2005, 07:40 AM

A burner that sums it all :

score%20wall%202005%20sart.JPG

Now this is what it's all about !! Best fucking tribute i've seen yet. It's amazing how you can tell in everysingle letter the peice and the writter who did it.

First Purple Nurple ruine the NY thread, now he fucking up this thread.

That Tribute shit is cool. Looks like a T-Shirt I did for the Japanese Market 3 yrs ago.

Anyway, its:

Bode Character (MITCH LA). SAB (TACK FBA), KAZE FBA, POEM UA, RICHIE (Seen UA), SKEME TNT, Bode Character (AIRBORN FBA), SEEN UA, 2MANY (DONDI CIA), KEL139 ROCSTARS, DUSTER UA, Cop Character (SKEME TNT), DISCO (MED LA), ERNI (PAZE NEWAVE), TKID170 TNB, Flying Eyeball Character (SEEN UA), Cloud (2MANY- DONDI CIA)