MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

curiosity killed the cat.

.........you're mad cool.

the kids just askin a question, and its not MSK is some underground shit where no one knows there true identities..........they only have thier own fuckin clothing line and sneakers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damn those augor billboards are the shit!!!

all I got's to say about that revok fight is where in the fuck was his crew at? I mean shit, one on one back in the days when fags use to slap each other with gloves was OK, but we live now in a society of brutal tatics, not even our presidents fight one on one!!! Ok sorry to beat a dead horse but man, if I was getting down and my niggas saw me getting served all hell would of broke loose. shit, just made this crew look weak.

Thats funny because growing up and in prison we called the kids in gangs like yours poodles, and you'ld get served for fighting cowardly.tsk tsk.you ever grasp the concept of if a fool steps up directly to you.you go 1 on 1 ,and that means your a man and you step to your business and even if you lose then thats how it is.yourhomeboys just make sure no foulplay or brutal hospitalization happens....?

but you dont fight your own fights?live your own life?

you just all roll deep ,drink each others beers,bum each others smokes,fuck each others girls,shoot the rinse from your homies rig,do each other rotten and then come together to all to stick up for you scumbag coward lifestyle ,n jump one man .

Thats funny because growing up and in prison we called the kids in gangs like yours poodles, and you'ld get served for fighting cowardly.tsk tsk.you ever grasp the concept of if a fool steps up directly to you.you go 1 on 1 ,and that means your a man and you step to your business and even if you lose then thats how it is.yourhomeboys just make sure no foulplay or brutal hospitalization happens....?

you just all roll deep ,drink each others beers,bum each others smokes,fuck each others girls,shoot the rinse from your homies rig,do each other rotten and then come together to all to stick up for you scumbag coward lifestyle ,n jump one man .

You have horrible spelling and grammar. I suggest using Mozilla Firefox because it has a built in spell check.

thats fuckin real ...

Archived