god damn them...

T=E=A=S=E

Originally posted by Scrabble

On that note. If white people ever hate what black people wear. There is a quick and easy solution. Get all of your white friends to wear the same thing. Easy.

:lol:

funny because its more than likely true. they'd just invent some more retarded shit though...

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just Wait Thirty Years

Some fucked up shit that was popular when you were in junior high will come back as all trendy and cool.

Rememer what was cool when you were like 9th grade?

When you are 45 all the teenagers will discover that shit and start wearing it and claiming that anybody that doesn't sport that shit is a big loser, etc., etc.

Except for you it was like thirty years ago.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by sludgenuts

i hate posers!!!!

punk rawk!!!!1!!!

anarkey anarchy in the uk!!!1! imean usa!!!

sludge is right , lets all rember what bonds "us" anarky. anarky 4 life players.

I feel Lens on the punk rock girl shit.

If theres anything that turns me the fuck off its a punk rock girl looking all ugly and trashy.

:yuck:

And on the sweatband tip..I don't personally wear sweatbands..but sometimes I wish I had one on because I sweat my ass off..and if I wipe the sweat on my hands I get dirt on my face..and if I wipe the sweat on my shirt I get a sweaty shirt. Having a sweatband on my wrist to rub off the sweat would be good.

to the sweat band remark: i swear by these things... i haven't worn any in a bit, cuz mine are all sterectched out and worthless, but da,mmn... when it starts gettin hot out, these things are the shit for wiping sweat off yer forehead before it drips into your eyes and blinds you...

however, those folks who wear them up on their forearms- what the fuck are you doinmg? you can;t wipe shit away with em, plus, wheneve i've even fucked around and slid em up there, they get too tight and bind muscles to the point where i can;'t even scratch my own head... and as far as i know, my forearms are not unusually muscular... what the fuck is the point in that? i blame nelly for that whole situation...

Archived