505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

youre seriously digging yourself deeper and deeper. good thing you never had a chance of getting up outside your own little bubble anyways. it saves us the effort of dissing your garbage elsewhere.

dont say "us" fucking idiot. all you do is talk shit on the ounce from hundreds of miles away.

your the only one shitting gay ass threats from your beat up asshole.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ignorance..1st off im not even navajo. you dont even know me except what you have heard. 3rd. i dont give a fuck if you like me or not. its mutual that you dont. every single page has a post of you running your mouth on here than anybody. way 2 go lowlife.

who is faulty bastard and crown the lizard??

SEREM SEREM SEREM SEREM!

MYSPACE URL is (http://www.myspace.com/thefaultybastard)

peep a bitch ;)

YO DONT GET MY MYSPACE URL TWISTE WITH THE HOMIES 12oz WHICH HAS BEEN AROUND ALOT LONGER BITCH

-you dont know even when you think you do/did, fuck you fuck left you want beef say it:lol: :lol:

ignorance..1st off im not even navajo. you dont even know me except what you have heard. 3rd. i dont give a fuck if you like me or not. its mutual that you dont. every single page has a post of you running your mouth on here than anybody. way 2 go lowlife.

I make more $$$$$$ than your broke ass will any day, and fuck bad bitches on the regs. Low life?:lol: :lol: :lol: You have the slightest clue.:lol:

Whatever serem, no local crews wanted you, your homies etc...HAHA ON SEVERAL REQUESTS you still got denied...you had to go all the way to the border to get thrown down..

Since when did braggin bout financial status become GRAFFITI???...can you please tell me where these wonderful SEREM pieces are? cuz i havent seen shit lately...except acme. like i said

YOUR A JOKE TO YOUR OWN HOMIES....

last time we painted you wasted a grip of paint, took a 200 hundred years for you to finish, just so your shyt looks like bird feathers :)

haha im not going to name none..obviously you know it already.and ur dumb how is Faulty bastard and Crown the lizard responding to the same message...your retarded.Same person.

the BY thing has been discussed already.BY has different chapters in areas,you should know that? or maybe you dont.

Archived