505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok please. i wish i still had my digital cam to catch flicks of all my new shit. all the work ive been putting in.

hypothetically

im so drunk fuck you mesr. thats all i have to say. look at you trying to beef with fools across states.

hahaha>>>>ya ryte bro>>>tha only place u go taggin is t ranch n havnt dun shyt, but that wak ass shyt in ur notebook>>>> quit frontin foo>> u havnt n dnt put no work in>..ur dad came n tlkd ta me at tha gas station yestrday>>said u told him i took ur cam frm u :confused: wen u know dam well wat happend ta that shyt>>n quit callin me up tlkn shyt(o wait u kant anymor) n end up crying ontha fone all emotionaly drunk :bawling: >>> lol>>!!! lil ass kid>>> weve been said it since u wer kikin it "put tha gloves on on camera>>>>show wat u got>>>il youtube that bitch>>>

hahaha>>>>ya ryte bro>>>tha only place u go taggin is t ranch n havnt dun shyt, but that wak ass shyt in ur notebook>>>> quit frontin foo>> u havnt n dnt put no work in>..ur dad came n tlkd ta me at tha gas station yestrday>>said u told him i took ur cam frm u :confused: wen u know dam well wat happend ta that shyt>>n quit callin me up tlkn shyt(o wait u kant anymor) n end up crying ontha fone all emotionaly drunk :bawling: >>> lol>>!!! lil ass kid>>> weve been said it since u wer kikin it "put tha gloves on on camera>>>>show wat u got>>>il youtube that bitch>>>

faggot snitch you can put when i put you and your boy friend just down with the louisville slugger on youtube faggot. and you dont do shit. you think your all up and shit? you aint shit. wow you go hit a couple of spots every once in a while. if i had a car i would be doing alot more than your ass.

im suprised your scrub bitch ass dont do shit all day might as well go do something little pussy cop caller.

little over your like 5,7 ill smack you around. fuck ihc toy ass kids dont be hurt with me just cause im going places.

i bet i have more shit running than you right now. go take a look south.

Originally Posted by vobeone427

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-graff

you better watch your mouth little not fucking around. ill go take your little 22 from you.

all hurt because im going places. watch and see what crew im down with in a coule of months.

ih and gc dont have shit on me. toys

everyone says im better than your toy ass lets battle

HA HA HA>>!!!LETS BATTLE>>>>TOMORRO AT ACME...N IL HAVE THA GLOVES N CAMERA FOR AFTER I WOOP UR ASS ONTHA WALL IMA MOPE U UP WIT THA GLOVES>>>WORD>>???

no lets battle and then after i take your ass out with the homies mp-5 sub machine gun.

on some real shit.

I GUESS THATS A NO ON UR DWN TA BOX>>>>WORD UP BRO>>>> PM A TIME N PLACE TA BATTLE BRO>>>>BRING UR CREW

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT THE FUCK!???

this thread is so gay

i know the 505 area is better than this

how the fuck you gonna call out your enemies with 4 cans of white paint and some markers, goldschlagger, busted up kicks and some ky lube?

that's some hella faggot ass toy shit

stop drinking that cinnamon bullshit liq and buyin lube and start steppin up your paint game

you ain't posing a threat to nobody with 4 cans of white krylon

i've looked thru like 10 pages and the only pic i see is this faggot ass shit

wtf is going on

ha ha ha ha>>is that tha same ky i used on that slut>>???? YOU KNO WHO IM TLKN BNOUT DEEMER>>>>

HA HA HA I BELIEV ITS THAT KOO KOO SLUT U SAID U LOVED N THA WHOLE IH CLIK SMASHED>>>!!! HA HA HA HA HOMIE BRINGS A BITCH OVER N PASSES OUT ON HERE SO ME THEN THA HOMIE SMASH HER>>!! HA HA HA U CRIED OVER THAT TOO>>> FUKIN PUSS>>U STILL LOVE HER THOUGH DNT U>>> NYMPHO ASS CHIK>>>

Archived