505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

and look at Vobe dropping names like the fucking narc he is. little bitch and get the fuck off hears nuts already. he is a scared little boy. had to get his sister to talk some shit to me. but shes pretty fine id fuck the shit out of her so if your reading this yash or hash or whatever your toy ass trys writing hit me up you know whats good.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please demik! lol antigraff whatever son that piece is 100% better than anything you ever done in your whole time of trin to be a graffer gcs will smash your little ass so quick son stop playing its funny your were all on toxics nuts trin to get in gc and now that you got yourself into shit with everybody you wanna go hate on inheadz something you used to write and now trin to hate on gcs please what skill do you ever come with??

you ant got shit on gcs and you will never be a respected graffer your lame than shit kid go get a style and and drawl out some letters you no style wanna be graffiti head i havent seen one piece that you have done that could even match that wack piece i did lol and if you do where thay at???? fuck you and afue, mean1 gcsk. geting cash smoking kronic, 427

you ant got shit on gcs and you will never be a respected graffer your lame than shit kid go get a style and and drawl out some letters you no style wanna be graffiti head i havent seen one piece that you have done that could even match that wack piece i did lol and if you do where thay at???? fuck you and afue, mean1 gcsk. geting cash smoking kronic, 427

fagot bitch demiks 2005 hollows will rape your shit

69152b42e4b3.jpg

fagot bitch demiks 2005 hollows will rape your shit

69152b42e4b3.jpg

please thats straght garbage bro dont even bring that bull shit to me,, demik your taking this way to far son like i said battle or shut the fuck up or iam fuck you up so bad your gonna wish you chilled out and that geser is way different than mine you lame ass dude,, but its allgood mean.gcs ges,gcs

fool iam not talking abut by iam just saying i just put boo yah on my piece not as repin cym or by iam from gcs that what i write this fucking kid demik dont know shit about anything he just finds something and runs his mouth about shit fuck this dude allready!

and meser dude why you all hatein on me son cause your from cym in cali lol please it whatever dude iam not on here to run my mouth about demiks toy ass i like to see what popin in albq thats all fuck everybody trin to hate,, and get on little demiks nuts little 17 year old kid you ant got shit on me,, and there is allready a bosr aswell so dont act your the only one with that name

Gesr you fucking bitch mad3e you suck everyone knows im better than you and cop over. go back in the thread... the flciks speak for themselves.

props to by and cym.

no props to little i hug cops and gay cop snitches.

im young but i dont give a fuck at the age of 20 ima be dope as fuck. little gesr ill make you my bitch little midget fuck

post some more flicks of your faggot shit gesr. so we can lol some more