505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if i ever meet either one of you im a knock you the fuck out just for acting like idiots on here. you better hope your c.o. daddy is around if that ever happens.

c.o daddy? wtf haha keep listening to elocy and ask fucking fags.

i know way more about them.

where they

work

live

chill

go out to eat

ect.

whatever dude well see demik if you wont rat like a little bitch iam down as fuck to box you what do you weigh like a buck 20 please kid ill black you the fuck out,, if your so dwn com to my pad and well see whats good or zuni or whatever iam done talking shit to you box battle or get yours when i see you,, dude there been an epic demik for like 15 years so dont tri and act your all king and shit little kid,,

whatever dude well see demik if you wont rat like a little bitch iam down as fuck to box you what do you weigh like a buck 20 please kid ill black you the fuck out,, if your so dwn com to my pad and well see whats good or zuni or whatever iam done talking shit to you box battle or get yours when i see you,, dude there been an epic demik for like 15 years so dont tri and act your all king and shit little kid,,

keep the name out your mouth little bitter bitch. go bite some more styles because you fucking suck i know a 11 year old girl that paints better than you faggot.

i wont even waste my time battleing your toy ass.

ill just slap the shit out of you like i said. and tell faggot just that he better tell hear to step up and stop having his sister talk shit to me before i bone her.

Archived