505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
changed the email and password to this profile. no more faulty bastard. done and done. same with you and your boys career.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this guy is fucking gay talking to him self in 3th person lowlife internet homo.......

your only fooling your self....

no wonder they call him $ee-Run!!!!!

because of your dumbass turning it into a circus

ok please. i wish i still had my digital cam to catch flicks of all my new shit. all the work ive been putting in.

hypothetically

im so drunk fuck you mesr. thats all i have to say. look at you trying to beef with fools across states.

whats up bitch lets bang it out

:confused: slut? you dumb fuck. starting beef over the internet isnt really something to be proud of. you must be a desperate... un-motivated to get out and find pussy skumfuck to be sitting here talking like your getting somewhere. your digging deeper. into your own hole. quit with the non-sense. if you have beef with hear bring it to him. my girl has nothing to do with you and hear's beef. its not her worries. why do you even have beef hear anyway? have you ever met him? if i were you id stop this shit already before it blows up anymore than what it is...if you have beef with hear then settle that shit ....and quit bringing other people into it......

another reason this shitis getting cluttered is because that dumb slut and her fat indian brother wont reply to the pms

for what reason are you calling me a slut?!..because i denied your ass?? why dont you go fuck your mom...and leave me out of this shit forreal.and quit asking to bone you fag!...:lol:

all you talk bout is dudes booty holes :o ghayyyy

none...the roast beef coment was honstly not me. you wanto make up lies about me? good, i want this. but nobody has proved anything to me. step your game up. i'm up for a challenge! pm me if your game. like i said you might aswell conduct yourself as a man.

lets just smash yasha .. shes down for the train. i never fucked a native girl

you get the pussy ill get the ass since i know her better

lefto girls about to get boned... hears about to cath brass knucles

BOSER ONE YOUNG CAT BUT STILL KILLIN SHIT COMIN UP

this thread is getting trolled so hard lol

BIMP SERUM BUMP ALL THE REAL CATS THAT HAVE SKILL FUCK HEAR FUCK ALL THE CLOWNS MAKING NEW MEX LOOK LIKE SHIT

0404080456.jpg

BALLIN!

SEE THE KY!!! IMA USE THAT TO RAPE GC FAGS ASSES

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT THE FUCK!???

this thread is so gay

i know the 505 area is better than this

how the fuck you gonna call out your enemies with 4 cans of white paint and some markers, goldschlagger, busted up kicks and some ky lube?

that's some hella faggot ass toy shit

stop drinking that cinnamon bullshit liq and buyin lube and start steppin up your paint game

you ain't posing a threat to nobody with 4 cans of white krylon

i've looked thru like 10 pages and the only pic i see is this faggot ass shit

wtf is going on

best in the southwest..fuck the minor leaguers.while you fiending for cash i'll be up in cali with my boys burnin the highways.while you doin somethin strange fo some change i'll be up in chuco town stomping bombs and stompin on enemies.you hatin'?you can lick the sweat off my balls!

BREAK YOSELF

IRON GIANTS

TOP SHELF BREED

TNR MONEY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT THE FUCK!???

this thread is so gay

i know the 505 area is better than this

how the fuck you gonna call out your enemies with 4 cans of white paint and some markers, goldschlagger, busted up kicks and some ky lube?

that's some hella faggot ass toy shit

stop drinking that cinnamon bullshit liq and buyin lube and start steppin up your paint game

you ain't posing a threat to nobody with 4 cans of white krylon

i've looked thru like 10 pages and the only pic i see is this faggot ass shit

wtf is going on

ill stomp you with them jordans!

Archived