Paranormal Experiences

EyeforAnEYE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the house i spent the majority of my childhood on was built on an old homestead. My room was up on the same level as the attic. one saturday morning when I was a little kid...I woke up to see a shadow walking across my room towards the bed...or the attic door. when I say shadow...I literally mean just the shadow like a normal person would cast...only without the person. it completely freaked me out. I remember beeing so scared that I pulled the covers over my head and laid there for a really long fucking time. when I finally got up and went downstairs...I asked my mom if her or my dad had gone up to my room for any reason. Her answer was no of course. I asked again...more specifically about my dad...only to hear no again. That pretty much left no other possibilities. I never saw it again though.

recent paranormal convert

just recently my boy and i have been visted at night by some ghost thats says "hey dude". and only at 4:20 in the morning. i wish i was kidding. then two days ago, i spilled some bleach in our trunk over this photo of a graveyard and the spill looks like a dude in a hood...the "hey dude" is still around but only talks when we're together in the room...

Archived