brisbane australia

d4mer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ehh, well clearly this isnt a broad representation of brisbane, i guess that this is stuff by d4mer and his friends, which is cool by me. maybe the thread should have a different name, but whatever. anyhow, has anyone got flicks of the tone wholecar? cant believe i missed it. im a retard.

to the people that have been asking for others to post the defthreats tone and wtcs wholecars dont bother cause i doubt any one will post them. the people that did them made it clear to every one that they dont want them on the internet you will all have to wait for them in mags.

post what u want as long as its brisso. but dont come on here speaking shit like it aint brisso cause it aint got dts, grow up fuk head. i post the fliks i want on here post what u want on here........ but all the fliks i have posted are brisbane:mad:

Originally posted by blindfuerie

to the people that have been asking for others to post the defthreats tone and wtcs wholecars dont bother cause i doubt any one will post them. the people that did them made it clear to every one that they dont want them on the internet you will all have to wait for them in mags.

that is fair enough, but i am fairly out of the loop, i have moved out of brisbane to a country town (for uni). so i have no hope of picking up the mags when they come out, unless i can mailorder them. the internet is now my only contact to the brissy scene.

its "bus won phunk" bwp, there crew been around since 1990

i don't need a schooling on bwp,i'm sure i know when it was started and by who....and again does he know what bus won is?do you know what it means?

Archived