Wow.

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by CILONE/SK

Not really, what I am looking for is, do you guys have a number to call for emergency stuff and does it work at all? In the US, most of the time, a ambulance will show up really quick if you call 911.

I cant believe you seriously ask that, no..we just yell at each other until someone shows up, hahaah

Anyway, there are seperate hotlines for ambulances and cops...166 is for medical care that EVERYONE gets, either you're insuranced or not;) ...they're fast and effective

100 is for the police, which like i said before, globally suck...the fun part is that if you dial 001 the police cars come on reverse...pretty nifty huh?

Speaking of which, my mobile phone has 911 as the emergency dial number to type even if the keypad is locked.

I've just always wondered if i'll get a Police center in Minessota if i ever call up and need help. Really useful :o

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I knew you guys had something, I just wasn't sure what it was. Thanks for the info.

For all I know you guys could of use this:

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/ciltwo/can-phone.gif'>

Now that would be funny.

Heuh, for a guy that traveled around you obviously dont know much...I said it before and i'll say it again, joining the army aint no way to see the world

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Pinup

Speaking of which, my mobile phone has 911 as the emergency dial number to type even if the keypad is locked.

I've just always wondered if i'll get a Police center in Minessota if i ever call up and need help. Really useful :o

Yeah , its called the 'Emergency button for countries that need to be liberated..dont press it homie

haha.. just playing anyways.

I dont actually take it that seriously,

but I have gotten in a fe battles over it.

Good fun when you're bored at work.

Archived