George Bush Scares me, and so did his speech

Lush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well what did you expect the muthafucka to say? "My fellow americans, some middle eastern terrorists killed thousands of people and destroyed lives, but fuckit, lets go make some lemonade and roll a blunt" Of course he's gonna go to war, it's logical, if some nigga smacks you in the face, you smack him harder so he wont play himself and smack you no more, you dont stand there and wait for homeboy to smack you again. Sure niggaz are gonna die but thats the way shit is son, What else is he gonna do but amp his peoples up like "Yo fuck that we takin it to these muthafuckas". You gotta defend your fuckin country, and I'm not no patriotic nigga either, its just true. If he doesn't hold shit down, more terrorists are gonna get a big box of tennis balls or lighters or kittens, and hijack more planes with them, and blow more shit up, its gonna be like a weekend event "A NEW EPISODE OF FRIENDS! RIGHT AFTER THE HABIBS CRASH A 747 FULL OF NEWBORNS INTO THE WHITE HOUSE!!" Come on nigga, GW aint scare me, at least I know he's gonna blow shit up over there and make it even. Holla.

MERO ONE

LA MOBBB

MLBTKRISP

Originally posted by cmeup:

USA NIGGUH WHUT!?!?!!?

ibtease-elementary minded thug wannabe

instead of asking people why this and that, go read some international

papers at the library. or go to some news links. read up.

you can't fathom why, this shows how uninformed you are. these people are not 'stupid fucks'. some of the people involved

in the actual suicide flights were engineers etc.

again, not dummies. is their view of the world skewed? yes. there is a reason why people do things, and things that are this extreme deserve a shit load of critical thought, information processing, education and understanding. on the tube there is some good shit too. cnn has been airing a documentary on afghanistan and the talibans rule. its called beyond the veil. watch it. you get tlc? they've been airing and repeating a 2hr documentary on 'understanding the enemy'. watch it. cbc has also been airing a documentary on the islamic world, the different groups and interpretations, the why's so many people in the middle east are happy about this etc. watch it. learn. to see this with clear vision you need to try understand the politics of the middle east. its fucked up this happened, and i'm in no way defending anything but the pursuit of knowledge.

Guest dukeofyork

ok then lush, so you dont live in america, and no one is trying to get at you, so you dont seem to be a part of this.

so why dont you sit down and shut up then.

your opinion doesnt matter in this case..

and on top of that you arent helping.

youre right, ive never been around when a war was fought, but what ive heard from my father and his friends, i would rather go to war and not live than have to listen to other people talking about how they served their country while i was at home working at some laymans job..

your talking about the army and serving the military when drafted as you have been seriously disrespects everyone who has died in this country for those of us still alive.

oh, and im still waiting for you to tell me why all this happened..

this is just like everyone pissin and moanin about the system being fucked up..everyone wants to bitch about shit but they dont know what the fuck then can do about it to change it..

if that doesnt make sense for you, heres an interpretation for you lush.

you want to say that this isnt about america being a capitalist state that supports its allies without asking for anything in return (we rebuilt japan and half of germany after WWII) then what is it about? you dont know so shut your mouth.

Originally posted by dukeofyork:

ok then lush, so you dont live in america, and no one is trying to get at you, so you dont seem to be a part of this.

so why dont you sit down and shut up then.

your opinion doesnt matter in this case..

and on top of that you arent helping.

youre right, ive never been around when a war was fought, but what ive heard from my father and his friends, i would rather go to war and not live than have to listen to other people talking about how they served their country while i was at home working at some laymans job..

your talking about the army and serving the military when drafted as you have been seriously disrespects everyone who has died in this country for those of us still alive.

oh, and im still waiting for you to tell me why all this happened..

this is just like everyone pissin and moanin about the system being fucked up..everyone wants to bitch about shit but they dont know what the fuck then can do about it to change it..

if that doesnt make sense for you, heres an interpretation for you lush.

you want to say that this isnt about america being a capitalist state that supports its allies without asking for anything in return (we rebuilt japan and half of germany after WWII) then what is it about? you dont know so shut your mouth.

chill bitch. quit talking like you're king shit, this whole thing is a big tree with alot of branches. telling lush to shut up is really defeating the purpose of this place.... you probably don't know shit either, and you most definitely don't have any more right to talk about this then johnny appleseed from zim-fockin'-babwe, so chill guy.............

lush's opinions are just as valid as anyone's, and just becuz he/she can't/hasn't articulated her opinions and reasons fully, and is asking questions and whatnot that you don't like doesn't mean her ops 'don't matter in this case'.

alot of people don't know what to do about this world becuz it is fucked up beyond belief. you don't have answers. nor do i. does that mean we should stop bitchin' and discussing it? no. there are many schools of thought on what just happened, what has been happening and any and everything to do with the draft and war. quit trying to smother these avenues of thought.

Guest dukeofyork

im telling him to shut up unless he has some information instead of just saying that we had this coming.

if he has something to say that brings something new to light, i want to hear it, but if he doesnt, i dont.

perhaps i was too long winded before.

i don't understand your problem...

lush said you(america) had it comin' from what you say.......

what...that doesn't jive with what you want to believe?

get real. shit was bound to come one day. you talk about

all this shit that we've done to help out other countries.

fine. thats a whole other discussion in a sense.

this is about our relations with the middle east.

you should know the backround of this.

or are you saying she said america deserved this...?

well...no, they didn't. but...to me it seems glaringly apparent

that this event has really awoken people in america and any

other free countries..so in a sense, even though its an awful thing,

and its really fucking tragic that this is what had to happen for everyone

to sit up and take notice, it was needed, as fucked up as that sounds. now we all know these dudes aren't playin', people are dead serious about things, the middle east is fed up with the way things are going, and its time to figure out and handle our foreign policies alot differently and forge some new understandings of how we can live and prosper together as a human race. don't get me wrong, the pieces of shit that did this need to pay...but...you are now going to see a whole different approach because of this event. the US can no longer keep acting they way they have been, this should be obvious.

To Duke of York:

1) I'M A GIRL, had you actually read my posts you would have read that a few times already.

2) I don't pretend to know why this happened, but I have a pretty good idea why it didn't happen. I have posted many times on why I believe this happened, and it's in quite a few threads. I also added the links because I didn't feel like re-typing all the information contained in them and they are probably writen better than I could have written it.

3)I'm trying to have an open mind, and an intelligent conversation, but you keep typing the same thing over and over. All the information you keep demanding from me is contained in my posts. Try reading the carefully, and try not to make assumptions because every time you've done that they haven't related to anything I've written. I NEVER said the USA had it coming, I NEVER said they deserved it, and I NEVER put down the soldiers that have previously fought in wars. REMEMBER that Canada participated in both world wars, most of my immediate family is in/has been in the military and I respect that.

I'm not making crazy assumptions about you, so please stop making them about me. Most of what you typed really had no real bearing on what I typed.

Originally posted by dukeofyork:

im telling him to shut up unless he has some information instead of just saying that we had this coming.

ONCE AGAIN, FOR THE LAST AND FINAL TIME- I NEVER SAID THAT!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU CAN QUOTE ONE OF MY POSTS THAT I'VE FORGOTTEN, THEN OK. BUT UNTILL THEN STOP MAKING THINGS UP FOR CHRISTS SAKE! IT'S GETTING REALLY ANNOYING!!!!!

Archived