Swet - The Wild Side

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His styles are realy cool. But it´s a real shame that someone like him needs to bullshit other people!!!

Why advertise 100 pieces in 100 days if he doesn´t realy do them in that period of time!?

And besides that, he would better concentrate on stylish burners than on some throw ups with arrows!

When you see preview for a movie that is going to be released in 2 months, you guys realize that the movie IS ALREADY FILMED, right???

isnt there a distinct possiblility that he painted most, if not all the pieces FIRST, Then the ad campaign was launched???

Geez people... do all the dots have to be connected for some of you to get it? everyone's carrying a fucking "gotcha" badge these days...

Oh...you´re so right. Excuse me....I think I will have to read the add more carefully...

I think I´ll better underline the important parts to make sure not to misunderstand.

"The 100 Pieces in 100 Days Project featuring Swet has started december 1st 2009! From that day on danish graffiti writer Swet tries to set up a new record. Swet about the project: "for me it’s a challenge to see if I can find the time to paint even more without neglecting work or my family. And of course see what I can do with my style when all the pieces have to be different and with only one fill in colour to work with…” Good luck! 100 Pieces in 100 Days. Here you can follow him until march 10th 2010."

Yes, it realy seem to be a record....100 pieces, wow!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Who cares if they were painted in 100 or 200 or 365 days!!!!

Me personally, If I did a piece a day for 100 days, all the same color, I would totally burn out...

I think my style would suffer rather than prosper, because I'd get sick of it... I like some breathe time between pieces... like a boxer going to his corner to get his head straight...

1207606817_f.jpg.eee17cefc84579fec2d922c7b0b00107.jpg

1175028040_f.jpg.a45988ce132aecfe3333256b638bd54b.jpg

1139863395_f.jpg.2c5818517f20acc0458c7b33a26c6e57.jpg

1139893388_f.jpg.9de3cd958836a106b3e452572fffcc02.jpg

He doesn't owe me anything, no one is disputing that so why be a wise guy about it? This is a public forum where people discuss things like a record breaking "100 going red". If youre planning to promote something of that stature, you should be ready to defend your actions.... He doesn't owe me anything nor does he need anyone else defending his actions either...

Archived