the new york vault

godzillamon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RIBSGAK

yo vace.............u been bombin a minute but, I've lived in sunset my whole life nigga. I know all the kings that came from these parts..... I started writng in 86 -87. You don't have that much props I know niggas get into alot of shit up in here but we talking my hood nigga... when u go hit the bx, the city,all the dirty hoods (brownsville,east ny,the south bx, harlem, queens, Even go to jersey then talk some or If you can burn somebody, then you got a defense at least ..............I don't bomb no more but I do my thing and niggas know that........when u get some more yrs under your belt and show and prove then talk the talk kid. Bombin is part of it all but if you don't evolve whats the point of the doing the same shit your whole life. If a niggas wack he's wack but if he's up give him his props...but if you wack and wanna talk shit......that's a toy. Just a friendly reminder from a nigga that been around the blizock.

mmmm by the tag on that gate

it seeems to me it might be somewhere in downtown bklyn.

on the other side of tings

dek vic

asp wto

oro smb

ve lsd

sins dnc

aut rtw

lc fuck

i aint forget ya nikkahs

rip bklyn bandits:king: :idea: :cool:

hey yall

if you guys could post as much skuf shit as you got I would greatly appreciate it....or point me in the direction of a website that would have some of his shit as well as other new york throwie ings....spek and them.......thanks a bunch and keep em coming....

peace

Archived