Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
godzillamon

the new york vault

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by OCELOT6

LISTEN 2 THE EURO TRASH FUKER WHO HAS SUMONE ELSES TAG AS THEYR USERNAME!:lol:

gunset park brooklyn

vace 1 36

keep playing socom u herb

Originally posted by ewok

gunset park brooklyn

vace 1 36

keep playing socom u herb

vace?:confused: neva herd of u

DAM GODZILLA THOSE ARE ILL FLICKS.DEK VIC CREW.SCS YOUNG OUTLAWS.JIS MC.SHIT'S ILL I GOT TO SHOW THESE PICS TO MY CREW.KEEP EM COMEING PLEASE.

STREET WIZE KINGZ.

Originally posted by MR.?

DAM GODZILLA THOSE ARE ILL FLICKS.DEK VIC CREW.SCS YOUNG OUTLAWS.JIS MC.SHIT'S ILL I GOT TO SHOW THESE PICS TO MY CREW.KEEP EM COMEING PLEASE.

STREET WIZE KINGZ.

ill definitely keep them coming ... i got the volt goods that they are just not ready for ... swk haa

http://www.theclockstrikes.com/index_files/writers/vace3.jpg'>

http://www.theclockstrikes.com/index_files/writers/vace1.jpg'>

just a sample i stole from clockstrikesback.com

oh my gawd!!! THATS you?????? :lol: i was just lookin at one of ur fillins the other day thinkin "what the fuck does that crap say???" hey, do ur thing homie...but lemme be the 1st to tell u...that shit is not wats up! keep practicin..im thru hatin on niggas but keep doin u..everybodys toy wen they 1st start out

btw....godzillamon.....VAULT is not spelled volt!hahahahhahha

i ment to tell u dat the last time i saw u!!!:lol:

lol im wack? :lol: :lol: yo first look at ur shit ur shit is known to be simple cornball garbage, take a lesson from ur man deck or boner they might teach u a thing or two about style. LOOOOL i still cant believe this dork is calling my shit wack. :lol: :lol:

and if u couldnt read u are one dumbass kid

vace your shit is toy and you got no ups in sunset last time you got up was 2000 so shut the fuck up son, ask boo or mega for some outlines then talk shit

lol im wack? :lol: :lol: yo first look at ur shit ur shit is known to be simple cornball garbage, take a lesson from ur man deck or boner they might teach u a thing or two about style. LOOOOL i still cant believe this dork is calling my shit wack. :lol: :lol:

and if u couldnt read u are one dumbass kid

nigga please..my shit is readable..urs isnot! ur e looks like a fukin r ....u bit ur v from mesoe....and ur a and c are very generic..

lemme ask u sumthin kid...how long u been writing?who u think helpd deck with his fillin?u seen boner doin those b's before me and deck bombd the dline with one lettas dissin 2dx?? thems mah niggas...we feed offa each other... jus ansa the question...how long u been writing?:confused:

asa matter of fact!!! do a piece and post a pic of it...if u cant piece i got no words 4 ya!sad thing is i met boo and mega...and they show love...its only the jelous toys that hate