the new york vault

godzillamon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MR.?

DAM GODZILLA THOSE ARE ILL FLICKS.DEK VIC CREW.SCS YOUNG OUTLAWS.JIS MC.SHIT'S ILL I GOT TO SHOW THESE PICS TO MY CREW.KEEP EM COMEING PLEASE.

STREET WIZE KINGZ.

ill definitely keep them coming ... i got the volt goods that they are just not ready for ... swk haa

Originally posted by ewok

http://www.theclockstrikes.com/index_files/writers/vace3.jpg'>

http://www.theclockstrikes.com/index_files/writers/vace1.jpg'>

just a sample i stole from clockstrikesback.com

oh my gawd!!! THATS you?????? :lol: i was just lookin at one of ur fillins the other day thinkin "what the fuck does that crap say???" hey, do ur thing homie...but lemme be the 1st to tell u...that shit is not wats up! keep practicin..im thru hatin on niggas but keep doin u..everybodys toy wen they 1st start out

btw....godzillamon.....VAULT is not spelled volt!hahahahhahha

i ment to tell u dat the last time i saw u!!!:lol:

lol im wack? :lol: :lol: yo first look at ur shit ur shit is known to be simple cornball garbage, take a lesson from ur man deck or boner they might teach u a thing or two about style. LOOOOL i still cant believe this dork is calling my shit wack. :lol: :lol:

and if u couldnt read u are one dumbass kid

lol im wack? :lol: :lol: yo first look at ur shit ur shit is known to be simple cornball garbage, take a lesson from ur man deck or boner they might teach u a thing or two about style. LOOOOL i still cant believe this dork is calling my shit wack. :lol: :lol:

and if u couldnt read u are one dumbass kid

nigga please..my shit is readable..urs isnot! ur e looks like a fukin r ....u bit ur v from mesoe....and ur a and c are very generic..

lemme ask u sumthin kid...how long u been writing?who u think helpd deck with his fillin?u seen boner doin those b's before me and deck bombd the dline with one lettas dissin 2dx?? thems mah niggas...we feed offa each other... jus ansa the question...how long u been writing?:confused:

Originally posted by OCELOT6

nigga please..my shit is readable..urs isnot! ur e looks like a fukin r ....u bit ur v from mesoe....and ur a and c are very generic..

lemme ask u sumthin kid...how long u been writing?who u think helpd deck with his fillin?u seen boner doin those b's before me and deck bombd the dline with one lettas dissin 2dx?? thems mah niggas...we feed offa each other... jus ansa the question...how long u been writing?:confused:

yeh ur shit is readable, but ur shit is wack. no one likes to see that corny simple crap of urs up anywhere. dont even call my letters out from biting mesoe or the other bullshit u said cause u obviously dont know about style. juding mine toy and urs dope?:lol: and for ur question when i was 11 years old i was doing more bombing then u ever did. and for all the writers on here whove been writing long enough around my way know that shit is true.

Originally posted by nethree

vace your shit is toy and you got no ups in sunset last time you got up was 2000 so shut the fuck up son, ask boo or mega for some outlines then talk shit

lol ive always been bombing with a phat style u obviously on my dick. in 2000.... lol maybe u should go visit sunset park coney island marlboro projects bensonhurst boro park 8th ave, and park slope again. btw what u write ??? aha ic :lol:

nigga please!! post a pic of a piece of urs..then talk shit! ur nothing..i saw ur little bombs lastnight while i was out crushin shit...i applaud u for actually goin out and doin a lil damage..all i sed is ur shit is unreadable..and lame..nigga i was brought up from old niggas...answer this...when hav u ever seen niggas from the early 80s bombin with lame fillin styles like urs??? NEVER...i was brought up right lil sun sun..i been in this game ten years plus! wat about u lil homie???u never ansad the question!how long u been writing?dont wana answer cus its like 3 years?nigga please!ask gns 4 an outline..or maybe ill do one 4 u.. "cus 4 the right price....i can even make UR shit tighter"

yeh ur shit is readable, but ur shit is wack. no one likes to see that corny simple crap of urs up anywhere. dont even call my letters out from biting mesoe or the other bullshit u said cause u obviously dont know about style. juding mine toy and urs dope?:lol: and for ur question when i was 11 years old i was doing more bombing then u ever did. and for all the writers on here whove been writing long enough around my way know that shit is true.

Why dont you fools just kiss and make up...Faggots!

Originally posted by OCELOT6

nigga please!! post a pic of a piece of urs..then talk shit! ur nothing..i saw ur little bombs lastnight while i was out crushin shit...i applaud u for actually goin out and doin a lil damage..all i sed is ur shit is unreadable..and lame..nigga i was brought up from old niggas...answer this...when hav u ever seen niggas from the early 80s bombin with lame fillin styles like urs??? NEVER...i was brought up right lil sun sun..i been in this game ten years plus! wat about u lil homie???u never ansad the question!how long u been writing?dont wana answer cus its like 3 years?nigga please!ask gns 4 an outline..or maybe ill do one 4 u.. "cus 4 the right price....i can even make UR shit tighter"

who cares how long ive been bombing ive been bombing all my life, itss the quantity and quality that matters and u obviously dont have either from my point of u. if u dont like my letters thats fine but with quality of ur shit i wouldnt be yakkin off on here about how my style is unreadable wack and whatever other bullshit u got to say. and dont be trying to blow up my spot that im posting on another niggas tag cause u be going out bombing with another niggas tags. :lol:

Archived