flix from me

deceipt

yo to answer your question i never lived in atlanta. i was just on a bunch of atl websites. i lived in florida. and then i disappeared for three years and lived in europe and painted...

give me your email and send you some new flicks of what ive done.

peace

eon75

eaceone@aol.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"STOP PRETENDING GRAFFITI "

THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT REALLY DO REAL GRAFFITI AND ACTUALLY GET UP AND TAKE RISKS. THATS REAL GRAFFITI. WHAT YOUR DOING IS NOT. PLAYING IT SAFE IN YOUR FRIEND'S BACKYARD, TAKING PICTURES AND TRYING TO GET UPS ON THIS FORUM. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY CAUSE THATS WHAT YOUR DOING. THE TOP OF THIS PAGE SAYS "the WRITERS forum". GO TO A FAGGOT ASS VEGETARIAN ART FORUM WITH THAT TIRED ASS 3D SHIT. YOU AINT NOBODY TO START YOUR OWN THREAD.

Originally posted by bear

fair enough. . .but when you post a thread of basically JUST YOUR OWN SHIT then you can't complain when people talk shit. everyone knows 12oz. is full of young ass kids who don't really paint that much etc. etc. but you have to understand that putting your stuff out there for all of us to check out necessarily leaves you wide open to getting trashed.

especially after saying that you don't like throws because they just make places ugly. makes me think you're in the wrong game here, brother.

i can see where ur gettin me off on the wrong foot. i already explained i post in here because i realize there are a few sick writers that post in here that are cool to talk to and sum that i can learn things from. since the civic yard is gone i dont hear much from other writers any rather than jast and over. other than that i'll just see other writers every once in a while. i kno it looks like im complaining when i give these long drawn out responses but i just like to argue with people. people dissin wut i do does nothing more than just drive me to make my work even better. i'd just appreciate it if people would explain wut it is about my work that is so wrong so i could fix it, rather than just name drop. as for me making the thread of just my own shit, i already asked that kid from boston to post sum of the work the NEVER in boston does. apparently he never did. and i dont really pay all that close attention any more to wut other writers are doing, however i do often check up under bridges around the city to see wuts new. but for the most part thats why i dont make threads where i post flix of work from other writers.

and you mis-interpretted wut i said about throwies. i DO like throwies. when u can make them look right. there are alot of kids that have been writing for years but everything they paint still looks like shit. i like throwies when they either look good. or have sum type of message. like the obey propaganda.

to not guilty: i know, my R's have been really shitty lately. and i have gotten so caught up in this 3D shit that i suck at 2D's now. i'll work back at it over the summer tho. as for right now im more concerned with incorporating themes into my backgrounds.

Re: "STOP PRETENDING GRAFFITI "

Originally posted by 2glasseyes

THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT REALLY DO REAL GRAFFITI AND ACTUALLY GET UP AND TAKE RISKS. THATS REAL GRAFFITI. WHAT YOUR DOING IS NOT. PLAYING IT SAFE IN YOUR FRIEND'S BACKYARD, TAKING PICTURES AND TRYING TO GET UPS ON THIS FORUM. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY CAUSE THATS WHAT YOUR DOING. THE TOP OF THIS PAGE SAYS "the WRITERS forum". GO TO A FAGGOT ASS VEGETARIAN ART FORUM WITH THAT TIRED ASS 3D SHIT. YOU AINT NOBODY TO START YOUR OWN THREAD.

so wut are these "real" writers taking risks for? fame? it really doesn't take that much talent to write a word all over the place. i used to do it when i first started writing and it really wasn't that hard, just strictly fun. as far as piecing goes im not asking to be criticized by where i paint or how many ups i have, i want to be criticized by how my art looks. and very few people have done that. i appreciate those that have. as for painting legal walls i like being able to take my time on a piece and at the same time make contacts. everybody has their own reasons for doing wut they do. you need to accept that and get over urself it seems. wuts sad is alot of people do things but cant logically break it down and explain why they do it. kind of like people saying i suck at painting but then not logically explaining why when i ask.

• 2 weeks later...

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/g_-_never.jpg'>

kind of an old piece i did

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/freestyle_back_yard.jpg'>

shitty freestyle. the background is ok tho, i need to erase that piece and put up a new one.

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/never_wolverine.jpg'>

the piece is just another bullshitted freestyle cuz i wasn't focusing on it i was focusing on the wolverine.

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/Jun12002.jpg'>

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/spidey_outline.jpg'>

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/Jun12005.jpg'>

theres wut i am working on right now, im not through with it tho.

• 2 weeks later...

i disagree with you on throws,like so many others,b/c first of all the example you gave ,obey,those arent throws.theyre stickers/posters.i honestly dont think ive ever seen a "meaningful" throw.

"Its not that hard to paint your name all over the city"

how many all city writers do you know?

at one point you said you "did it" meaning you were all city i have a tendancy to doubt that because atlanta is huge

blah...........

I dont give a FUCK about all this stupid internet arguing, you're all dumb bitches for that. Just enjoy/dont enjoy the fuckin art you cockmongers.

Anyway

I really dig most of this shit. Altho i sorta dont like how you fools have really similar styles, the shis is dope as fuck, esp. herbie. but all that never shit.. im diggin.

Just a word about all the bitches who dont back up their disses with at least one of their OWN photos...

Everyones got opinions, but some fools out there are just too quick to react and drop shit on people just cos they are painting things way they like...

... i see that you like your legals, theres NO problem with that but i dont see why you diss illegal aspects of graffiti? everyone to their own i guess, but you cant expect leniency on criticism with an opinion like that, from someone whos as stubborn that doesnt like legal writers.

All that said im not very crash hot over your 3d's, youre missing some sort of a kick in them... the electricity effects are cool but theres gotta be something in the letters to make it more catchy and not just 'another 3 dimensional' peice.

As for the characters, the outlines are very nice, even if copied. got the proportions right.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by NC

Just a word about all the bitches who dont back up their disses with at least one of their OWN photos...

Everyones got opinions, but some fools out there are just too quick to react and drop shit on people just cos they are painting things way they like...

... i see that you like your legals, theres NO problem with that but i dont see why you diss illegal aspects of graffiti? everyone to their own i guess, but you cant expect leniency on criticism with an opinion like that, from someone whos as stubborn that doesnt like legal writers.

All that said im not very crash hot over your 3d's, youre missing some sort of a kick in them... the electricity effects are cool but theres gotta be something in the letters to make it more catchy and not just 'another 3 dimensional' peice.

As for the characters, the outlines are very nice, even if copied. got the proportions right.

thanks for the compliment man. im sorry im coming accross that i am "dissing" on the illegal aspects of graffiti. but im not trying to at all, people are just manipulating my words. and thats wut most people do in order to win an argument rather than state facts. believe me or not im all for illegal graffiti. the way i see it how come business owners and politicians can advertise their shit all over public property and then slap a label of vandalism on our art? even when it is done with permission! i like painting underneath bridges, i actually just did a piece underneath a bridge the other nite in the fucking dark(no pics yet). but anyways, i completely expect to get hated on for my opinions, i just wish more people would actually "criticize" me rather than just manipulate my words and tell me im stupid. i may be stubborn as hell and strongly opinionated but if sumbody makes a point to me i gladly change my views. thats why i argue so much cuz all i do is learn from it.

as for your "criticism" i completely agree that my 3D pieces are missing something. as of right now i am kind of tired of piecing really, i've been focusing more on characters, and comic book art is what originally got me into art as a kid so i been practicing by painting characters from my old comics. havent come up with enuff of my own original characters yet tho, and that is my main criticism of myself. but i will soon, seriously, i will. anyways, here are some more pictures:

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/wolverine.jpg'>

wolverine

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/scarlet_spider_at_snellville.jpg'>

scarlet spider (painted with all stocks)

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/Jun12006.jpg'>

jast painted this out of one of my comics

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/jast_the_tick.jpg'>

he also did this

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/mephisto_painted_by_never.jpg'>

i painted this one nite, it started raining while i was painting it so i had to pull tarp over the piece of plywood so it wouldn't get wet.

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/parking_lot_is_not_free.jpg'>

i painted this pissed off face and left it in my driveway to stare at my stupid ass neighbor accross the street

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/jast_in_snellville.jpg'>

jast

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/jast_in_jarreds_basement.jpg'>

jast again

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/professor_X.jpg'>

professor X (painted by me)

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/tombstone_vs_scarlet_spider.jpg'>

heres a finished picture of the scarlet spider verse tombstone piece. i kno the back ground is shitty as hell, i ran out of gray paint and it was really fucking hott and i was too distracted by this bum drinking mouthwash so i just kinda left it where it is.

so sum jackass wrote another article in the local newspaper with a picture of sumthing i painted. i've actually had pictures of my shit in the local paper before. but this time it was on the front page. wuts funny about it is that they often just make shit up, literally. the article that fucker wrote is almost completely false. for example it indicates that that shit he took the picture of was freshly done, yet it was sumthing i painted well over 3 years ago. moral of the story: dont believe everything you hear........

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/never_news.jpg'>

now take a look at the article that was directly above it. lol, peachtree city is a goofy place to live........

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/blind_man_crash.jpg'>

just thought i'd share some humor

Originally posted by THE CORONER

i really wish that i could paint characters outta my comic books,

o well i turned 14 like 8 years ago

maybe u should too

and do somethin original

but that might just be me, i know you would never agree with that

i quote myself: "as of right now i am kind of tired of piecing really, i've been focusing more on characters, and comic book art is what originally got me into art as a kid so i been practicing by painting characters from my old comics. havent come up with enuff of my own original characters yet tho, and that is my main criticism of myself. but i will soon, seriously, i will."

Originally posted by THE CORONER

i really wish that i could paint characters outta my comic books,

o well i turned 14 like 8 years ago

maybe u should too

and do somethin original

but that might just be me, i know you would never agree with that

First I will admit i completely suck at even copying... and im not bringing anyone down either so theres my excuse.

But whats wrong with practicing painting characters? I really dont see why hate on someone's doing if they do it because they want to or to practice and get up proportions and skill to go into making their own characters up... its sad when someone tries to copy some good writer's characters (which they made up) and it looks like crap. And its copied.

Anyways, if you believe that painting comic charos is for kids, i wouldnt mind seeing you copy something out to those proportions. Just an outline will do eh...

Oh and yeah graff is about doing what you want to do... doing it for all the fake reasons, well "you're just fooling yourself"

Originally posted by deceipt

there we go! i was waiting for one of these responses! im not changing my name again. its fucking impossible to come up with a name that makes any sense and there not be SUMBODY else that already has it. once again i quote myself "there is no such thing as original anymore; there is only unique".

if u aren't feeling wut i paint. than criticize it. dropping insults does nothing but make me laugh and for me to put you into the stereotype i have of alot of two faced graff writers i've known. whether the wall is legal or illegal makes no difference to me. like i said i paint for myself, fuck wut everybody else says.

P.S. i go by never3. just to keep anybody who might get me confused with the other oldschool never. ;)

not entirely true...point being you do not come up with a good name..it finds you in some sort of way...and also, if a name is taken and you find out later down the road after establishment, it is more civil than if you know when you start writing it...but keep painting brother.

Originally posted by plankwalker

not entirely true...point being you do not come up with a good name..it finds you in some sort of way...and also, if a name is taken and you find out later down the road after establishment, it is more civil than if you know when you start writing it...but keep painting brother.

well ya, see when i first started writing trust me i went thru PLENTY of different names. two of them having relevance to issues i was going thru at the time for example i wrote "TRUST" for quite a while right after an ex-girlfriend of mine deceived me. and it really pissed her off when i wrote that word all around her neighborhood.:) anyways, i feel that the name NEVER found me. if you hear me start babbling on about my views, my morals, and my general philosophy the word NEVER will come up frequently throughout my babbling. i have very strong opinions on things which are based on logical interpretation of facts and occurances; and unless you're able to prove my opinions wrong than you will NEVER change them. shortly after taking on the word never and deciding i wasn't going to change my name anymore i got to thinking "there must be a fuckload of other kids out there writing that damn word" so i decided to add the 3. the number 3 being my suffix (im john the third) get my drift? it just so happened for a little while about 2 years ago there was some other kid writing never around atlanta. he had a pretty sick handstyle. wish i coulda met the kid, not to battle with him but to just become cool with him. i hadn't ever seen any pieces he had done tho, and either he moved or changed names cuz i didn't see any of his marks after about a month of him getting up. i dunno if other writers told him about me, or if he moved or wut. but im not the kind of asshole writer that would wanna start beef over that. im sure he meant no disrespect to me, and if he did than wutever.

NC: im glad you can see things similar to the way i do, its good to expand your perceptions and be open-minded. that IS the purpose of art and all........

there is nothing childish about comic book art. or even reading comic books. if it were than i dont think movies such as "spiderman 2" and "X-2" would be such huge successes.

the way i see it by me re-creating some-one elses comic book art and blowing it up to life-sized paintings on a wall. its no worse than any cover band re-creating songs. or even hip-hop producers who just sample other musicians work from the past and throw in sum extra drum loops. its not like i'm claiming it as my own work. i already know i can piece decently. and im tired of just painting boring ass pieces. i have alot on my mind to express and i feel the need to start making statements with my art. that is why i am so concerned with learning characters.

alegangsta: hahahaha. used to when a buddy of mine worked at k-mart this one time we got a big ass plastic bucket thing and filled it up with spraypaint, and then put the lid on and took it to his registar and he just scanned the tupaware thing. went pretty smoothly, but big risk. usually we'd just get 20 cans of krylon, and one can of k-mart brand and have him ring up the kmart can and times it by like 15 or sumthin. that way was less sketchy. but for the most part, im thru straight racking paint. i make enuff money to get by for one; even tho the system likes to steal my money from me(court issues for stupid offenses). for two i am not considered a juvenile anymore so felony offenses would not look good on my record considering im trying to keep my shit straight with school. and for three, racking paint all the time just ultimately leads to stores pulling it off their shelves because they aren't making enuff profit for them. being self-centered is not a good character trait.

by the way: sorry i type so much, i got ADHD:crazy: ;)

since i've had a little money lately i've been able to get up and paint more often when im not at work or school or wutever else. so i should be postin up new work every week. heres some recent work in chronological order.

thats the dumbest shit i ever heerd wen ya dont got money u gotta get up and make some not the other way around dummmmmy:lol:

Originally posted by aimsTOplease

thats the dumbest shit i ever heerd wen ya dont got money u gotta get up and make some not the other way around dummmmmy:lol:

i must be a real dumbass cuz i completely did not get anything out of what you just typed........

Archived