GARDEN STATE - ZACH BRAFF

DITDxCULT

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

I don't know...I just really enjoyed it.

I thought it was great and am gonna pick up the soundtrack because that's excellent too.

I didn't really look too far into it.

yeah...I mean, as much a I diss it...I'd totally recommend it to someone else. But, I'm pretty into film...so I can't really help the whole analyzing thing.

But it was generally a cool movie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

they left Such Great Heights out of the soundtrack. i hate when they do that shit. it's a couple more tracks! just put it all on there!

Guest Pilau Hands

I hope the acoustic version is good. That song is fantastic and half the reason I love it is that it's fast enough to make you want to 80sDance like a retarded robot. Head bob and all that loc.

It's so great when there's as much thought put into a soundtrack as a movie. extra kick in the ass. I'm all emotional in the bathing suit area.

Guest Mesiah

the accoustic version is okay, id much rather have heard the origional postal service song though. none the less your a lucky bastid seeing the shins for the thid time, i have yet to see them. but i know theyd be awsome.

Archived