AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cd981077.jpg

65dc8969.jpg

e0be8ac9.jpg

you'd think these dudes have been painting long enough to know not take night pics..especially at that spot. that was a toy move. dont come to our city if youre gonna bring heat to the spot. btw does everybody in austin only do bubble letters? :lol:

you'd think these dudes have been painting long enough to know not take night pics..especially at that spot. that was a toy move. dont come to our city if youre gonna bring heat to the spot. btw does everybody in austin only do bubble letters? :lol:

i can assure you, if you werent with the two people mentioned above, or crew with one of them, then you really have no business being at that spot to begin with. mind your biz and keep it moving.

i can assure you, if you werent with the two people mentioned above, or crew with one of them, then you really have no business being at that spot to begin with. mind your biz and keep it moving. btw can i lick your asshole?

if you want to stick up for these peeps makin a toy move thats on you. i know jerms size21 terms mega king tlok or anybody else that paints that spot wouldnt like that shit. i bench out there so i have every reason to be there. i like their shit personally but i see these dudes get painted over anyways so they should just stop wastin there time coming out here. save your paint and dont make toy moves like taking night flix

if you want to stick up for these peeps makin a toy move thats on you. i know jerms size21 terms mega king tlok or anybody else that paints that spot wouldnt like that shit. i bench out there so i have every reason to be there. i like their shit personally but i see these dudes get painted over anyways so they should just stop wastin there time coming out here. save your paint and dont make toy moves like taking night flix

you're so cool, you know all the coolest dudes, any way you can introduce me? im tryin to get terms down in my blackbook

Archived