AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

you're so cool, you know all the coolest dudes, any way you can introduce me? im tryin to get terms to fuck me in the ass while i play with his balls

LOL noel i feel bad telling you this but seriously gets some letters, you got no stlye. your embarrassing yourself and you dont even know it yet. trust me you will not be proud of that in 5 years. as gangsta as terms is i cant believe he paints with you lol oh well to each his own

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

48AE313D-62C0-4DD0-AF38-FF840396292E-8100-00000391A927D8C0.jpg

do not mistake my lack of skill for lack of time or effort.

i do not have a job. i do not sleep. you will not catch me

sleeping on my spots. i promise

2C0F2C1F-3E7E-4508-9020-C6F833F34B27-8100-00000390F2BB822B.jpg

was it worth wasting that paint? because it ran for about 4 hours. i may sound silly and foolish and like a complete mcasshole. but i do not care. please stay off my shit.

thanks

do not mistake my lack of skill for lack of time or effort.

i do not have a job. i do not sleep. you will not catch me

sleeping on my spots. and i promise i like it in the ass

noel, your lack of skill is the whole idea. nobody gives a fuck about your time or effort trust me. you make austin graff look like trash. and EH is going over you, lol dont you paint with peeps in EH and they still go over you. give up man, or hit the sketch book

OMG You guys are such babies, this sounds like some back of the class high school bitching. Ya'll are still gonna be hanging on Leon's dick when he finally walks away from this bullshit forum and he'll still be painting more than you, whether you want to steal his letters or not. I've been all over Austin recently, ain't NOBODY got room to talk about them two letters like ya'll are.

I mean, unless it's all just jealousy talking, which is true.

Archived