AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

Iam going to walk the city and pretend to be a kid from the projects dress like a deuchebag and give real hippies a bad names. even though my daddy is a doctor making six figures a year and he even gave me a volvo to drive, i will pretend to be a ghetto kid with nothing to loook for, daddy pays for my expenses to travel the world i guess iam a rich fat white boy i don't have to worry about having a real job i will just shoot some heroine up my ass and act poor= habits.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iam going to walk the city and pretend to be a kid from the projects dress like a deuchebag and give real hippies a bad names. even though my daddy is a doctor making six figures a year and he even gave me a volvo to drive, i will pretend to be a ghetto kid with nothing to loook for, daddy pays for my expenses to travel the world i guess iam a rich fat white boy i don't have to worry about having a real job i will just shoot some heroine up my ass and act poor= habits.

SOMEONESS MAADDDD

:lol: :lol: thats mean :eek: :eek:

stfu ned flanders

asshole by nature is a guy who has no idea what he is talking about and is too scared to leave a name to take credit for his shit talking because he knows he would get destroyed by people who are real.

pm me man if you want to meet up and settle this. or keep talking and let everyone know how much of a little bitch you are.

Asshole by nature probably some kid who didn't even know what graffiti was when habits started painting and probably will never put in half the quality or quantity of work. Bump the boy habits fresher than you'll ever be. HALF DEADS. like most of the idiots who run there mouth on the internet we were here before you and will be here when you're gone.

signing up with a new name to run your mouth is real dumb stuff.

also..habits is one of the nicest dudes ive met in the graffiti realm. so you obviously are just an asshole.

this is what every person whos ever talked shit about half dead says^. we're rich kids, heroin addicts, and drive free daddy-volvos. join the very small and anonymous band wagon, my friend. none of us pretend to be ghetto, i can tell you that HAHA! you are not going to make a name for yourself in the real world by hating on a crew thats been around, puts in work, and will continue to put in work and push funky styles for years. hate on hater.

you sound like a jealous bitch, bro. real talk.

HOT DAMN!

Well well the herroine dozers all came out to defend thier boyfriend, haha, i dont need to brag about who iam i crush Austin from time to time but don't have to brag swettie i just do my work and let others post it and keep quiet iam not dying to be known like you faggs that are constantly posting your shit here. I dont want to be known fuckers iam not begging for attention like you queers fake ass rich white boys. After all iam just stating facts and if you are true to the game like iam you will know what iam saying is true. I dont give a fuck how long you been doing this shit for you are not the best motherfuckers there are better kids outhere then you heroine addiktssssss.

Ive never done heroin and im far from fucking rich and never have been. Stop hiding behind a screen name and running your mouth like a fucking pussy. You scared. Lets meet up and get to know each other better. Im talkin some real FAGGY "white boy" stuff. Ill fist fuck your face. It will be real bromantic.

oh by the way, i ran into steph from banana republic at the apple store and we went and got a fro-yo and laughed at poor people...she wanted to know if you were down for tapas tonight...i told here not to hold her breath cause we have that beer pong tournie with the bros from zeta khi ...she was like whatever. what a slut.

why the fuck you think all you see is HD and HD affiliate shit in here lil bro peep?

austin has been ours for a minute.

you dont exist outside of this thread on the internet.

fuckin trojan.

im taking a heroin/cash/volvo bath as we speak. shits warm. jump on in.

Archived