AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that blah was directed at that Sloke piece you need to get your mind correct son. He is still the most technical painter in town and has been doin it since a lot of these toys have been in grade school. You can trace his styles all the way back to New York, mainly because he was taught by writers from that area. Jealousy is a nasty thing that unfortunately is rampant in the scene. I just wish people would respect not only the skill it takes to do a wildstyle piece but the origins of this type of graff. You must respect the history if nothing else. Besides not many people can say they are masters in their style, and I do believe you could classify Sloke as being a master of his style......Any retorts?

If that blah was directed at that Sloke piece you need to get your mind correct son. He is still the most technical painter in town and has been doin it since a lot of these toys have been in grade school. You can trace his styles all the way back to New York, mainly because he was taught by writers from that area. Jealousy is a nasty thing that unfortunately is rampant in the scene. I just wish people would respect not only the skill it takes to do a wildstyle piece but the origins of this type of graff. You must respect the history if nothing else. Besides not many people can say they are masters in their style, and I do believe you could classify Sloke as being a master of his style......Any retorts?

do you have a boner?

hehehe you literally sound like your taking us through a museum and telling us the history behind every painting and style.. im intrigued!

One question. Do you all hate wildstyle or Sloke? I don't know the man personally but by the sounds of it there is some bad blood floating around. Sheesh! My first 12oz post EVER and you internet bully's rip me a new one, like some sorta of geeky internet initiation! What's with all of these keyboard tough guys? Oh and the "gold boner with arrows" comment was pretty funny, even if it took three post to get it out.......

slokes great...

...dudes who come on the internet and get all preachy are lame and ripe for ridicule.

the word wildstyle is equally lame.

plus you said "...any retorts" which made it seem like you were daring someone to say something.

get over it

500$ pls.

Archived