freights, you know you want them...

StemIgwt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no man. im sure you have more experience, been in the game longer, and your more real since your from nyc. thing is, these kids are from utah, thats allllllll the way across the country, way far away. it'd be one thing if they were ripping off the nyc dood's throwies or something. although, id admit, another desa is kind of a freak coincedence, but stem, that word is kind of common, and its completely different stylewise than the other stem. my point of view. i know my name is very much taken, and there's others out there that could burn me with it, but i made it my own, and you could tell mine from the others styles with a brief look.

Originally posted by ese:

its all quality stuff. I gotta go to utah one of these days...

StemIgwt: did you get that email from NBCI? where are you moving the site to?

Word Utah is a dope place, despite what everyone says. NBCI never notified me? What did they say to you? In about a month ill be moving my site to www.utahgraffit.com, so i wont have to worry about all that free hosting bullsh*t. Thanks you guys for the comments. About the name thing, there isnt a name that hasnt been written. My stuff looks nothing like the Stem from Brooklyn.

Archived