PUZLE ---> WCA, DMA, BURN

CLogz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen up all you fools. I write Puzle and apparently these pages or whatever is a dedication to me. Well you know what you can all fuck off. I appreciate the respect and in some ways yeah I deserve it, I sweat blood and tears for this shit since 86 as did so many others. When I read through this shit I think man what has graf come to, a bunch of phony ass fucks hiding behind phony ass aliases doin no good for the evolution of melbourne or global graf. I didnt do graf for your praise, I did it because I loved doing it and I did it for myself and my mates. If your a writer and wanna pay homage to me then I would prefer you say nothing rather than posting wak downloaded JPEGs in no structured order and being informers. If your purely an observer of graf then that is what you should remain. You do not deserve an opinion in a writers forum, save those for gaymatchmaker.com. On the other hand if you choose to be constructive and wanna talk about my diverse styles/letter connections/techniques/colours etc then fine. Just coz your a writer doesnt mean you cant have a brain! If you wanna drag me into an international conversation over another writer that writes Puzle well then your even more wak. Do you think I give a fuck? No, and 'whazup' to PuzleKYT, he is obviously someone that is doing something otherwise no one would mention him. Maybe all you internet gimps should get off your ass and start sketching instead of wasting time being a fake ass on the net. Only through drawing will you discover if you have any talent. Only through persistance will you evolve. In the olskool you would have been crushed. What happened to localised scenes where people were inspired by local legends, where people worked hard and earned their respect. All action, no talk. Melbourne has always had a reputation as a city full of stylish writers, people that try take skills to another level. Only a minority seem to carry this legacy. And what now? An out for fame internet generation, where everyone wants to have a voice, 'reprasent', be famous but no one wants to earn it. Instant gratification? Fuck that. Or maybe you just do graf coz you wanna have fun, like girls and Cindy Lauper! Go out work hard like I did, sacrifice, then you will realise why this talk shit pisses me off. Surrender your wak egos!

PUZLE – "I aint no king!"

Originally posted by PUZLE@Mar 18 2005, 01:33 AM

Listen up all you fools. I write Puzle and apparently these pages or whatever is a dedication to me. Well you know what you can all fuck off. I appreciate the respect and in some ways yeah I deserve it, I sweat blood and tears for this shit since 86 as did so many others. When I read through this shit I think man what has graf come to, a bunch of phony ass fucks hiding behind phony ass aliases doin no good for the evolution of melbourne or global graf. I didnt do graf for your praise, I did it because I loved doing it and I did it for myself and my mates. If your a writer and wanna pay homage to me then I would prefer you say nothing rather than posting wak downloaded JPEGs in no structured order and being informers. If your purely an observer of graf then that is what you should remain. You do not deserve an opinion in a writers forum, save those for gaymatchmaker.com. On the other hand if you choose to be constructive and wanna talk about my diverse styles/letter connections/techniques/colours etc then fine. Just coz your a writer doesnt mean you cant have a brain! If you wanna drag me into an international conversation over another writer that writes Puzle well then your even more wak. Do you think I give a fuck? No, and 'whazup' to PuzleKYT, he is obviously someone that is doing something otherwise no one would mention him. Maybe all you internet gimps should get off your ass and start sketching instead of wasting time being a fake ass on the net. Only through drawing will you discover if you have any talent. Only through persistance will you evolve. In the olskool you would have been crushed. What happened to localised scenes where people were inspired by local legends, where people worked hard and earned their respect. All action, no talk. Melbourne has always had a reputation as a city full of stylish writers, people that try take skills to another level. Only a minority seem to carry this legacy. And what now? An out for fame internet generation, where everyone wants to have a voice, 'reprasent', be famous but no one wants to earn it. Instant gratification? Fuck that. Or maybe you just do graf coz you wanna have fun, like girls and Cindy Lauper! Go out work hard like I did, sacrifice, then you will realise why this talk shit pisses me off. Surrender your wak egos!

PUZLE – "I aint no king!"

straight up truth from the horses mouth well said best post i read here in a while.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
No, and your not twist:lol:

this stuffs alright but Im feeling puzle kyt way more

i doubt puzle kyt has been around as long, has as much respect from an entire city/nation or is as influential as this legend. damn yanks always thinken ur the best..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived