Maryland / DC

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1151615

Re: Re: Re: FOE

Originally posted by angry orphan

as far as im concerned, yes we mean kepo sat and pole, but i don't really think you three would do that... although you do know you aren't keeping that wall, sorry thats just how it works... and tell your boy les next time he calls me to man up and call from a number thats not restricted... can we post some flicks now or is this just gonna turn into a discussion thread?

take the wall..have fun stumblin over rocks tryin to do a piece..therz plenty of other walls to be decorated without people claimin territory...

bye

Re: investigate

Originally posted by dreamt death

It's awesome everyone's upset and all on the same page as far as looking to find out who broke everywriters heart; Don't sensationalize the matter by saying "Whats he going to do? Send the guys who did it a computer virus". Shit like that makes matters worse and the guilty person(s) will be delt with by BA or whatever crew gets to them first. I just hope whoever cathes the fuck, keeps in locked in a hot basement and calls ever writer inorder to give them the chance to ruff him up with brass knux.

Lets hunt.

back from the dead i am...post the wall we did at hall of fame, since its gone now. i have a nice copy from thus, and he probably has the version he put together as well that he could give you. those fades are mine by the way. haha.

I've been going to that spot since 1996. I'm sorry to hear about the bad news. I used to visit the walls twice a month until about a year ago when shit got out of hand. Needless to say the entire history can be researched and documented but it won't be the same. I could build a website to document, but I can not afford the space. If you have a favorite piece without a flick give me a shout and I'll see what I can do

oh yea...since the spot is in disarray...then why don't some people get down there and maintain the spot...as in trim the bushes and get rid of those little trees that are growing....If the spot is to be reborn, then why not prepare for that....

As an "outsider," I anticipate and hope for a vast amount of new productions from artists that deserve to have a spot on that wall. There is room for everyone if people were to be creative...ie..the former KM wall.. It would be nice to go there and see every wall rocked by skilled writers...

This spot is the Wall of Fame...you paint your piece as if it was your best...like Con said..it is a tourist attraction from artists abroad. Represent your skills if you want you respect due...Get back to that notion and I will be a happy photographer...

RIP the old....anticipate the New

at least another writer didnt give them their same old beat ass bomb. bombers get mad cause they dont have the skill to do a peice, and kids that burn get mad cause they dont have the balls to bomb. And the people that do both we call kings.

first off i been writing for 13 plus years. I'm not letting the internet stop me. I'm just saying that cities had more original styles before. Now everything is morphed together and people jock and a lot of shit out there is looking the same.

Originally posted by sieko

first off i been writing for 13 plus years. I'm not letting the internet stop me. I'm just saying that cities had more original styles before. Now everything is morphed together and people jock and a lot of shit out there is looking the same.

yea that's what i think...everyone is handin out throw ups left and right on the net it aint even funny...everyone has that same olf fuckin style..shit gets borin..

Archived