NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sins@Nov 22 2005, 11:08 AM

yer u are wright loco i will post all the cks i want thay rule .................... big time

Ha ha ha.... Couldn't agree more, CKS smash it every time. Easily the most hardcore crew in the whole of the East Midlands and maybe the universe. Battle anybody they would. I shake with fear when CKS come down the street... Nobody can test. Caravan KingS... more caravans done than any other crew!!!!

Originally posted by LoveKRS+Nov 23 2005, 12:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LoveKRS - Nov 23 2005, 12:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sins@Nov 22 2005, 11:08 AM

yer u are wright loco i will post all the cks i want thay rule .................... big time

Ha ha ha.... Couldn't agree more, CKS smash it every time. Easily the most hardcore crew in the whole of the East Midlands and maybe the universe. Battle anybody they would. I shake with fear when CKS come down the street... Nobody can test. Caravan KingS... more caravans done than any other crew!!!!

[/b]

romanies..didecoys..scrap metal merchants i heard...

yeah loco funny you should say that I popped into john a stephens today and I clocked the dds and tox tags on the bridge. Just got me thinking about graff along the lines does anyone remember the beauty piece just before you pulled in to Notts I think it had a character either side of it , about the best I can remember along the lines done in about 89-90 if im not wrong.

Originally posted by timo@Nov 23 2005, 07:44 PM

yeah loco funny you should say that I popped into john a stephens today and I clocked the dds and tox tags on the bridge. Just got me thinking about graff along the lines does anyone remember the beauty piece just before you pulled in to Notts I think it had a character either side of it , about the best I can remember along the lines done in about 89-90 if im not wrong.

I remember walking along the lines to see that up close, think I've got a dodgy quality pic of it somewhere... that was a burner.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by LoveKRS+Nov 24 2005, 12:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LoveKRS - Nov 24 2005, 12:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sins@Nov 24 2005, 10:15 AM

i have only meat 4 cks soldiers

sire mobs deze pors

is there any more?

Please don't 'meat' any more!

[/b]

That sounds like such a homo statement.

IMG_0039.jpg

So thats where all that chrome went! :haha: ...now a few loose ends. NOTTS,you young scally,telling me to get the pics out! Well if you head to the station,and walk over a bridge (by the court?) a cosa tag there,and on the canal path a tox 06!!!...plenty on tracks too....The panik roofs,nice...got a shot a while ago,sorry i didnt post it....CKS,the closely kept secret,an underground movement of convicted DLF football hooligans,and serial trainspotters... ;)

Originally posted by Locofanclub+Nov 24 2005, 10:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Locofanclub - Nov 24 2005, 10:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hmmm...3 spring to mind! ;) <!--QuoteBegin-sins@Nov 24 2005, 10:15 AM

i have only meat 4 cks soldiers

sire mobs deze pors

is there any more?

[/b]

ohh yer ...................... :king: ;)

Archived