NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, Key who elected you the Notts graff commentator? Yfc's have never claimed not to paint hofs, they can be fun in moderation. It's just not about painting the same spots over and over and then going on like your big in the game.

Actually I didn't mean for it to put like that... it was sarcastic commen for the guy on the other page..

Sorry you got the wrong idea

ha ha i heard cruel had his own thread on 12 oz its true ....love this ...and so does he ... all people who make a mark gather haters so its true what they saying about cruel rippin it up with amp crew

let me educate you toyz about a few thing the shark character cruel painted was a threat to certain people who talk shit about his friends , he knew who done it that was the whole point

you kids are funny because you dont even know the rumors on the streets how can you know any of these people funny

boy i bet cruel loves this free publicity

you dont even know the name of the game ha ha you fools take the bait like the tadpoles swimin with sharks

and if you think you carnt be traced just cause you using different names your so wrong i was talking to some one last week and they allready have 2 of your full names and address these fools dont battle on walls

funny

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this wall rocks hard its the best wall on this whole thread dosea and cruel love this free coverage i bet

tha arrows are nothing a like come on can you post some more of cruel stuff please

shit while your spending your days bigging up cruel hes busy doing the same bigging up amp

shit who do you think the names people say when talk of nottingham graff

the same names they been saying since the 1980,s

have you got any of amps illegal walls oh no i forgot they only paint hofs

you have no idea about nottingham graff

i forgot its 6 weeks holidays for you lot ha ha

give me more cruel walls

None of Oxygen Thievez have has anything to do with any of this, and I should know.

I'll leave you lot to your beefing. It's fun to read btw : )

yeah then you should no all about beef seeing as the otc has beef with most of notts decent writers

i hear read some were the ot carnt even paint in notts no more

true or false

as for cruel hes out there probably painting right now

you seen the places amp have painted this year in uk them niggaz get every were they like mother fucking plague of locusts devouring all walls they see

yes buryingburners these fools will have to be back at school soon ha ha you seen that new bref and alert wall

dope niggaz

check this to and see whos giving him props do any of you get props from any of these writers

i know cruel and breaf and dosea and alert so why if cruels so hated on here do some of notts best writers and bomber (as just mentioned ) paint with him week in week out

come on people dont hate congratulate

these man are doing it for notts on the reg

and if ya want any shit with me dont bother im just in and out of here to drop the lyrics how i see it

peace

one more thing check out amps rest in peace IZ THE WIZ walls any of you kids even know who IZ was toyz

stolen from cruels flickr

legal i think

illegal i know this spot

and check some of the graff legends giving AMP crew props

now ever heard the same show and tell come with it then

props to amp and anti drip crews real reconise real

heh cu@coverage

keylikesfood that shows how much you know about notts graff dilks shop aint been called that for time its called the montana shop

you will see me there and iv got a picture of you

what time do you want to meet me there any of you man enuff we already know seen not scene is a pussy informer hes not even from notts

but you are keylikesfood shall i post a picture of you and your full name and then put a link on cruels flickr

did you hear he done a 3 year sentence for stabbing some one in the eye with a chip fork ha ha

fucking glad hes been cool with me when iv met him them lot are pure nutters

time for bed girls

i see know ones put a wall up that can tuch them amp walls you guys are a joke some one should start a real nottingham thread on here i might even do it myself

DADDY WAS A BITER AND A SHIT ONE AT THAT........

3498678082_2081dda481.jpg

IDMimages%5CLoan-Shark-Poster.jpg

just for seen nott scene i heard that cruel done this as a threat to otc for trying dis his friends so it shows how much you know about the notts graff scene ha ha

thats why the bat says amp on it get it slow boy they going to get battered

so funny that you dont know any of this yet you claim to be down with the notts graff scene

i read and i agree with this that you are a police informer

and thats why you hide your real name

fucking informer you gonna get it

Archived