NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

keylikesfood that shows how much you know about notts graff dilks shop aint been called that for time its called the montana shop

you will see me there and iv got a picture of you

what time do you want to meet me there any of you man enuff we already know seen not scene is a pussy informer hes not even from notts

but you are keylikesfood shall i post a picture of you and your full name and then put a link on cruels flickr

did you hear he done a 3 year sentence for stabbing some one in the eye with a chip fork ha ha

fucking glad hes been cool with me when iv met him them lot are pure nutters

time for bed girls

i see know ones put a wall up that can tuch them amp walls you guys are a joke some one should start a real nottingham thread on here i might even do it myself

Please stop, you are total cringe. I am not an "informanant." I am aware that Ste relocated his shop and became an official MTN dealer; and that the name changed (That was last year mate,) but I remain to call it Coverage because its just easier.

I don't know why you've made what I put TO YOU about Cruel... you're warping what I said there; besides.. if you know who I am on FlickR and what I've said to cruel over it, you'd drop it now

I'll be at coverage this morning around 11-11.30; if you have a picture of me (which I am not doubting the fact that you do) you should recognize me and we could actually clear this up..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please stop, you are total cringe. I am not an "informanant." I am aware that Ste relocated his shop and became an official MTN dealer; and that the name changed (That was last year mate,) but I remain to call it Coverage because its just easier.

I don't know why you've made what I put TO YOU about Cruel... you're warping what I said there; besides.. if you know who I am on FlickR and what I've said to cruel over it, you'd drop it now

I'll be at coverage this morning around 11-11.30; if you have a picture of me (which I am not doubting the fact that you do) you should recognize me and we could actually clear this up..

ok we going to sort this out hang around i will be there later

and dont worry iam going to be on my best behavior see you there

So why would he put "i am an idiot" all over his dub, dont sound right :/ i'd understand blocking it out...

i think was one of the guys at the arches (no grass) -- at the end of the day he has to maintain the kids youth club, so he had to erase the meth and crack pipe, and the naked flintstones, so you can't really blame him for that

and no I dont have flicks from before.

shouldn't it be "your an idiot" not "i am an idiot"???....... do you think he used 94 or plasti cote???.... i think he used plasti cote and paid £5 a can and that is why he has wrote "i am an idiot" because its cheaper for 94 and its better quality paint.... poor bloke i too feel his pain.

ROFL dude hahaha

Archived