NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^^^^ fool get a life you cock , 2 years off and you feel the need to make an comment calling me a fool and questioning my knowledge of history when all i did was make an observation about trackside security, no beef or nothing, you truelly are a sad individual. i don't know how far back your notts history goes but i've been a regula visitor since 86 and its attitudes like yours that have turned notts into the beef fest that its become of late

^^^^^^ fool get a life you cock , 2 years off and you feel the need to make an comment calling me a fool and questioning my knowledge of history when all i did was make an observation about trackside security, no beef or nothing, you truelly are a sad individual. i don't know how far back your notts history goes but i've been a regula visitor since 86 and its attitudes like yours that have turned notts into the beef fest that its become of late

Oh calm down change your tampon, it was said has a joke and snap I been coming to Notts since 86 too, theres nothing wrong with my attitude has those in the know will tell you!! You need to calm down I was thinking of deleting the fool bit of my comment but I just wanted to see what kind of reaction I would get...One Love notts

i got a question for you lot, i was up in notts the other week and was trying to get an indian takeaway, every time we made an order it was coming to like 60 70 quid, standard prices for like a tikka massala (i dont eat that shit, just remembered the price) was like £8 or £9

we tried like 4 or 5 places all the same. did we just coincidentally pick the wrong places or is it all like that? If so u r wierd.