NY BLACKBOOK/CANVAS POSTS

OCELOT6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got no feedback in the new sketch thread hoping i can get some here LOLphoto28i.jpg

Been seeing your shit float around the threads for awhile, you've definitely gotten better and developed your own style, keep it up. My only critique on the piece in particular would be not to phone in the O. I know it fits with the flow but you could definitely make it slicker and still fit. A good rule of thumb is to imagine each letter standing on its own, would it still be an ill letter? The piece is sick though and I really like the style regardless. My only other comment would be to try working with line size (ie go small to large/thick to thin and vice versa). I'm sure you can find some good examples on here but I think it'd really lend to your style if you got a good hold on that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Been seeing your shit float around the threads for awhile, you've definitely gotten better and developed your own style, keep it up. My only critique on the piece in particular would be not to phone in the O. I know it fits with the flow but you could definitely make it slicker and still fit. A good rule of thumb is to imagine each letter standing on its own, would it still be an ill letter? The piece is sick though and I really like the style regardless. My only other comment would be to try working with line size (ie go small to large/thick to thin and vice versa). I'm sure you can find some good examples on here but I think it'd really lend to your style if you got a good hold on that.

Thanks for the feedback... Ive been working on alot of the stuff you mentioned with some of my new stuff... Your crits were dead on though.. thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived