415/Bay Area Blackbeezies

RackPaintYo!

Originally posted by MelleMel

Ye, i got a couple books i gotta flick... im thinking about makin a virtual blackbook, where like ill make a book online where you can "flip" through the pages and peep the ill shit and i'd be updatin the shit with new shit, anyone down to contrib and thats dope. Itll be dope when I get my ass up to flick that freshness

Nah. That's what this thread is for. If I had stuff, I'd post it. KEEP IT ALIVE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CrazyLazy

Nah. That's what this thread is for. If I had stuff, I'd post it. KEEP IT ALIVE.

the fool just wants to save it to his/her computer... shiat do the virtual thing 12oz has a bunch of vultures

Alright. I'm gonna go buy a blackbook and then I'll post some stuff. Because this is a thread that no one in the bay is proud of. But we should turn this into one that represents the bay area. Or maybe this does represent the bay area: lazy, no money for digital cameras, and a loss of graff community. Sorry for that ramble.