415/Bay Area Blackbeezies

RackPaintYo!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol funny lil story. fat slice is the spot in berkley

1 fine girls /sometimes

2 good food

3 you get to see who been there

i saw an amend 2c scribed in the table

fuck that place....the clerks'll rip you off with your change if you don't pay attention.

It's okay, I'll just write it here.

I know 2 dudes in that crew that have been for 4 years. But when Gimik and his little gay buddies got in they started tryna go over me, bely, pretty much everyone around. The whole crew sucks. Blah blah blah, and Gimik went over that ISM roller that RUEL and DICE did on the barn on the way to Dublin, for no fucking reason. They did a huge ass roller, he did a throwie in the middle of it. Kids an idiot.

ight im back

and i complete understad where your comming from and i know exactly where you talking about.

but thats between your crew and sdk and all i can do is watch.

HeCk ONE.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm not talking big, but I don't like my scene being represented by people who come in here, drop their own name a million times, post some garbage even though noone heard of them. Then tell me they can burn me when I tell them to have a little respect and stop popping in every bay area thread with some garbage then acting like they're somebody...

It's not hard to figure out who I am. And I really never post in the paperchase EVER, but this shit is just ridiculous. We went from KillOrDie and Rush posting good shit, from the town, classics, even Beans at least posts some nice sketchy shit, to people who aren't even really from the area, who don't really paint, who noone knows, posting garbage and spaceships and shit like that.

I'm straight man, I know it's just the internet, but the bay has some of the best shit going, and people come in here and got to see shit like "heck". I never heard of that dude til yesterday when he started bugging me.

anyone know anything about laws of carrying a marker?

i got arrested last week here in alameda for that shit...

As long as you're not on probation that says you're not allowed to carry it, and as long as noone saw you doing shit. Then there is no reason why you should of got arrested...

Alamedas harsh like that, but it's not illegal to carry a marker, go to court, don't plead, ask for a public defender, they'll drop the case.

Simple.

I've got arrested actually painting more than once, nothing happened, some community, a little fine. Graffiti is too hard to prosecute against unless they built up a huge case. And they don't have anything on you.

As long as you're not on probation that says you're not allowed to carry it, and as long as noone saw you doing shit. Then there is no reason why you should of got arrested...

Alamedas harsh like that, but it's not illegal to carry a marker, go to court, don't plead, ask for a public defender, they'll drop the case.

Simple.

I've got arrested actually painting more than once, nothing happened, some community, a little fine. Graffiti is too hard to prosecute against unless they built up a huge case. And they don't have anything on you.

the thing is that some other fool i know had just tagged something and i left because it was broad daylight on otis st (by south shore)

so i just kept walkin towards high street and they pulled me over and searched me and they arrested me for it

it was just a chisel tip king size sharpie

they didnt match up any tags or anything.. i hadnt even tagged anything actually!

it was a completely different marker and color then the tag that the other kid did..

i talked to my mom,(yea im a kid fuck you)

and she said theyd say something about probable cause or something?

i dont know..

No they can't charge you with "intent to do graffiti maybe", that's not how it works. They can scare you into pleading, but you DIDN't commit a crime, that's all I can stress.

Cops love to get you to admit to shit you didn't do, but you DID NOT commit a crime, having a marker isn't a crime. It's a right.

Blah blah blah..

For serious. Don't hate on your mommy, I talk to my mommy about everything.

More than likely they'll drop it, but if you have a court date, go there, plead not guilty. Explain you were just walking with a marker, don't say shit about your friend tagging, it has nothing to do with you at all.

You didn't do the tag, so if they ask if you did it, you say no.

If they ask if you know who did you say no. Any other answer is considered snitching and will not be tolerated.

You didn't do it, they can't match it up with your marker. They can't charge you with anything if they didn't see YOU do it.

Kids now a days. Sheesh. When I was your age I was questioning cops decisions all the time. But then again, I was and still am an asshole.

Rush knows what I'm saying.