415/Bay Area Blackbeezies

RackPaintYo!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that shit was shit' date=' except for KUFO???[/quote']

Except Kufo huh? Fucking idiot first off it's Kufu, and really all that shit was shit? OTR*GL*TFL*TNS*LORDS*TSK*PI*ZOO*BAF*BPF*UK*TAC*OBC*UWC*LHB*RBK*(CAD&CIHK FROM NYC)

All shit huh? This fucking guy has 11 posts and 8 are just to talk shit, 2 are nut rider comments, and his first is saying "I'm back 12oz" because he probably got banned for being a jackass before too. Fucks like this ruin this site because they don't have any knowlege or respect, and they just try to instigate, cause obviously in this guy's case he has nothing better to do with his life...like actually paint, or even post flics, but no internet E-thuggin is the way to go for you, GOOD JOB!!

Except Kufo huh? Fucking idiot first off it's Kufu, and really all that shit was shit? OTR*GL*TFL*TNS*LORDS*TSK*PI*ZOO*BAF*BPF*UK*TAC*OBC*UWC*LHB*RBK*(CAD&CIHK FROM NYC)

All shit huh? This fucking guy has 11 posts and 8 are just to talk shit, 2 are nut rider comments, and his first is saying "I'm back 12oz" because he probably got banned for being a jackass before too. Fucks like this ruin this site because they don't have any knowlege or respect, and they just try to instigate, cause obviously in this guy's case he has nothing better to do with his life...like actually paint, or even post flics, but no internet E-thuggin is the way to go for you, GOOD JOB!!

for real, kid's need to learn to respect. i've seen a few yasr and baf handstyles... no respect is why people get hurt over graff though good point.

I don't normally get into this, but....

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Holy shit man, are you for real? He was obviously talking about the shit you posted of your own terrible stuff. You tell him to go out and "actually paint," when you're the one posting a bunch of your own DRAWINGS. I have never seen a Yasr piece in real life and I seriously doubt they exist, seeing as you would have posted them in East Bay Shits, given your affinity towards posting your own shit. Also, If you have so much "knowledge," why do you list TFL and LORDS right next to eachother in your little list, THEY ARE THE SAME FUCKING CREW asshole. Surely a vet like yourself would know that.

But hey, on thee same token, why did I waste my time typing this? why should I care if you make a fool of yourself, it's the fucking internet

yasr... are you another to fall behind the rguer R and bite it? It seems so that sucks and I recall seeing a few bites on the F... looks like fesra, you're also in the same area and I know you see that shit a lot around even though fesra dsnt live here anymore.